Places Been is a travel tracker app that helps you keep track of all the places you have been. It’s perfect for keeping track of your travels, whether you’re a world traveler or just like to explore your own backyard. With Places Been, you can easily add new places, keep track of your favorites, and see all the places you’ve been on a map.
We will help you download the Places Been – Travel Tracker for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install Places Been – Travel Tracker on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 Places Been – Travel Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Places Been – Travel Tracker App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Places Been – Travel Tracker for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Places Been – Travel Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Places Been – Travel Tracker Reviews
Download & Install Places Been – Travel Tracker on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Places Been – Travel Tracker on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Places Been – Travel Tracker on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Places Been – Travel Tracker as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Places Been – Travel Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||myarx apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, August 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Places Been – Travel Tracker ANDROID App Summary
myarx apps is the developer of the Places Been – Travel Tracker, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Places Been – Travel Tracker from them is 1.8.2 with over 424270 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Places Been – Travel Tracker is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Places Been – Travel Tracker is Wednesday, August 24, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Places Been – Travel Tracker on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Places Been – Travel Tracker App Overview and Details
Want to keep track of all countries, cities and places that you have seen in your lifetime?
“Places Been” is a travel tracker app that allows you to conveniently search and mark those places. Visited places are beautifully displayed with their corresponding country flag on a map.
🗺️ Create your own personal travel map
✈️. Travel diary: Remember the cities and countries you have visited on your trips
💡 Get travel inspiration by easily discovering UNESCO sites, national parks and landmarks nearby
💚 Mark your favorite places and create your personal travel Bucket List
📊 Detailed statistics about your travels
The app automatically generates a list of all visited countries and states/provinces/regions based on the cities you tagged. It also helps you to keep track of your personal Bucket List – all places that you are still planning to visit and your fav places in the world.
As a bonus you can create your personal Flag Map based on the countries that you visited – similar to a scratchmap!
Places Been allows to track cities, villages, UNESCO Sites and National Parks.
Complete Feature List:
• Travel tracker and travel diary: Tagging of visited Cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, National Parks and National Monuments on a map
• Marking of favorite and “Bucketlist” places
• Extensive offline database containing all cities > 500 inhabitants in the world
• Complete list of all countries of the world including their flags
• List of all states, provinces or regions for the following countries: United States (US), Canada (CA), Germany (DE), Austria (AT), Switzerland (CH), Spain (ES), Italy (IT), France (FR), United Kingdom (GB), Australia (AU), Brasil (BR), Portugal (PT), Ireland (IE), Poland (PL), Sweden (SE), Romania (RO) (to be continued)
• Contains all Nationalparks and National Monuments of the following countries: US, CA, UK, DE, NZ, IT
• More than 8000 commercial passenger airports around the world
• Highlighting of visited countries, continents and states/regions based on tagged places
• Management of your own Bucket-List (places you want to visit)
• Generation of a personal Flag Map (flags of visited countries within their country shapes)
• Stats about the places that you traveled to
• Import of TripAdvisor My Travel Map / “Where I’ve Been” Map
• Export of seen places to csv
• Share your pinned places and your maps via Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp with your friends and family
• View your personal travel map online from any device
• In Places Been you will tag cities and the app will automatically keep track of the visited countries for you.
Are you a world traveller or do you want to travel the world? Start your travelmap now and remember where you’ve been and what you’ve seen!
• People photo created by freepik – www.freepik.com – https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/people
Features of Places Been – Travel Tracker for PC
1. Keep track of all countries, cities, and places you have seen in your lifetime.
2. Check off places as you go and keep track of your progress.
3. Add personal notes and photos for each place.
4. Stay organized by creating custom lists.
5. Share your lists with friends and family.
6. Get recommendations for new places to visit.
7. Stay up-to-date with the latest travel news.
8. Find the best hotels, restaurants, and things to do in each place.
9. Plan your next trip with ease.
10. Make the most of your travels!
Whats New In this Places Been – Travel Tracker?
Welcome to Places Been! We're continuously adding new features and improving the app. New: Added Korean language, bugfixes, added places
Places Been is an excellent travel tracker application that helps you keep track of your travels and share your experiences with others. It is easy to use and has a great user interface. Overall, Places Been is a great application for tracking your travels and sharing your experiences with others.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Places Been – Travel Tracker? Let us know!
Recent Places Been – Travel Tracker Reviews
On my opinion this is the single best app to track all the places you have been to. I would really like to have more statistics for example how many other travelers (or how many %) visited that cities that I visited. And the top 250 sights and world heritige sites need a different map.
Hard to use
I love the app. Can you make ‘add your own place’ under the sights rather than city. This will make it easy for someone to track the places lot easy than having it under the city.
Bella ma troppe cose a pagamento
So sweet this app
This app is great really, used to have another travel app but switched to this since I prefer the UI. The ads are not that annoying, plus you can skip them after a few seconds. Apart from countries and cities, you can mark Unesco landmarks for free then you can purchase extra additions, which are not that expensive. I love the airports addition.
Loved it – can keep track of where I have travelled @
Ads ads ads ads ads are everywhere in this game. Please stop those ads now. Remove the ads and remove the pro version too
Too many adds
We refer the ownership of This Places Been – Travel Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Places Been – Travel Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Places Been – Travel Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Places Been – Travel Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.