Come to Petty Harbour and take a Soundwalk! This is a unique opportunity to experience the sights and sounds of Petty Harbour. This is a guided tour led by a local expert who will share their knowledge of the area with you. There is no better way to learn about the history and culture of Petty Harbour than by taking a Soundwalk!
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Petty Harbour Soundwalk For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Petty Harbour Soundwalk App Overview and Details
- 2 Petty Harbour Soundwalk App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Petty Harbour Soundwalk For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Petty Harbour Soundwalk ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Petty Harbour Soundwalk for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Petty Harbour Soundwalk?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Petty Harbour Soundwalk Reviews
Petty Harbour Soundwalk App Overview and Details
Petty Harbour Soundwalk App Overview and Details
Petty Harbour: Laneways and Fishing Berths is an interactive soundwalk exploring the historic community of Petty Harbour. Like a personal tour guide whispering into your ear, the app will point out the special places in the town that only locals know about.
As you stroll through the community you will be greeted by the memories and stories of Petty Harbour, told to you by its residents.
● When you’re in Petty Harbour, the app triggers automatically
using GPS-location services on your phone.
● If you can’t make it to Petty Harbour, you can still hear the
stories and explore the town virtually. Just tap the dots on the
● Includes a town map
● Using the app is super simple. Just download it, pop in your
earbuds, and come for a walk!
Download & Install Petty Harbour Soundwalk For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Petty Harbour Soundwalk on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Petty Harbour Soundwalk on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Petty Harbour Soundwalk result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Petty Harbour Soundwalk will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Petty Harbour Soundwalk with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Petty Harbour Soundwalk on your PC.
|App Name:||Petty Harbour Soundwalk On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Windswept Radio|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, May 10, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
Petty Harbour Soundwalk ANDROID App Summary
Windswept Radio is the developer of this Petty Harbour Soundwalk application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 42+ users of this app. The Petty Harbour Soundwalk app rating is currently 7.3.120-prod.
It was last updated on Tuesday, May 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Petty Harbour Soundwalk for PC
1. Petty Harbour’s laneways and fishing berths
2. The history of the Petty Harbour community
3. The soundscape of Petty Harbour
4. The sounds of the sea and the harbour
5. The sounds of the birds and the animals
6. The sounds of the people in the community
7. The sounds of the wind and the waves
8. The smells of the sea and the harbour
9. The colours of the sea and the sky
10. The feeling of being in Petty Harbour
Whats New In this Petty Harbour Soundwalk?
The Petty Harbour Soundwalk is a great way to experience the beauty and sounds of Petty Harbour. The app is easy to use and the sound quality is excellent. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
This concludes our article on Petty Harbour Soundwalk Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Petty Harbour Soundwalk for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Petty Harbour Soundwalk Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Petty Harbour Soundwalk to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Petty Harbour Soundwalk and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Petty Harbour Soundwalk. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Petty Harbour Soundwalk.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.