Passport.app is a mobile application that allows users to apply for a passport and track the status of their application. The app also provides information on how to renew or replace a passport, and how to contact the nearest passport office.
We will help you download the Passport.app for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Passport.app on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Passport.app on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Passport.app, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Passport.app, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Passport.app appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Passport.app by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Passport.app on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Passport.app On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Travizory Border Security SA|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Passport.app ANDROID App Summary
Travizory Border Security SA is the developer of the Passport.app, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Passport.app from them is 2.0.6 with over 30981 users under the hood. With a 4.9 rating, the Passport.app is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Passport.app is Sunday, November 20, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Passport.app on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Passport.app App Overview and Details
Passport.app is the new way to manage your passport. Safely store your passport on your phone for secure access on-the-go. Keep track of expiry dates and save money by avoiding expensive last-minute renewals.
– Store your Passports on Your Mobile Device: Save multiple passports and identity documents to use when you’re on-the-go.
– No more surcharges: Get a reminder when your passport needs to be renewed and save money on late fees or surcharges.
– Guarantee peace of mind: No more travel nightmares or mishaps for you or your family.
– Your identity safely at your fingertips: Your Passport is stored in your mobile device’s secure area – think of it like a safe on your phone.
– Easily share your details, on your terms: Total control over what information you want to share, with whom and when.
Passport.app is Swiss-made software and a product of Travizory Border Security SA.
Features of Passport.app for PC
1. Store your passport on your phone for quick and easy access
2. Keep your passport safe and secure with Passport.app
3. Get instant notifications when your passport expires
4. Renew your passport quickly and easily with Passport.app
5. Get help and support from the Passport.app team
6. Connect with other Passport.app users
7. Share your passport information with trusted contacts
8. Access your passport information offline
9. Use Passport.app on your computer, tablet or phone
10. Get a free Passport.app account
Whats New In this Passport.app?
Various improvements and fixes
Overall, Passport.app is a great application that makes it easy to keep track of your passport information. The interface is clean and user-friendly, and the ability to add multiple passports is extremely handy. The only downside is that the subscription is a bit pricey, but it’s definitely worth it if you travel frequently.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Passport.app? Let us know!
Recent Passport.app Reviews
Passport app applied online with using transportation
Soo easy to use and very useful too
salamat sa apps na to at nakikita ko ang passport ko at nabubuksan ko sya anomang oras na gusto ko.
Doesn’t work. Will not scan. Tried two different passports (from UK and EU) in numerous positions and distances. Just would not recognise either.
I once almost got stuck at an airport because i did not realise my passport expires in 4 months and the destination i was travelling to required 6 months validity. Now, thanks to this App no more worries! It is by far the best and only mobile passport app of its kind, its very easy to use, highly informative and has beautiful graphics. Bonus points is i can add my family’s passports and easily share them from my wallet!. Its definitely worth it. 1000% recommend.
Excellent app. and easy to use.
I like the fact that the app is very straightforward without a glimpse of any annoying ads. Super easy to use and it scans the passport within seconds with superb accuracy. Very handy for expiration alerts and even in our country you can show this a proof of identity if you don’t have your passport with you. The ability to add multiple passports is very useful for dual citizen or for simply managing the passports of your entire family. Loved it!
Great app. Easily to use and the best app for me! It’s the best for a travellers like me.i would love this app. Excellent I will give 100stars.
We refer the ownership of This Passport.app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Passport.app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Passport.app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Passport.app.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.