Park ATX is a public park located in Austin, Texas. The park is situated on 10 acres of land and features a variety of amenities, including a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail. Park ATX is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and spend time with family and friends.
Our goal is to help you get the Park ATX for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Park ATX ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Park ATX is City of Austin and they’ve done a great job at keeping Park ATX simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Park ATX under Maps & Navigation of Play Store. Park ATX’s latest version is 7.2.0 with an impressive user base of over 135913. Besides, the overall user rating of 2.3 shows how people love Park ATX.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Park ATX is Tuesday, September 20, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Park ATX on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Park ATX App Overview and Details
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy!
Pay on the go
Pay quickly and securely with your smartphone.
– Didn’t need as much time as you thought? Stop your parking session early and only pay for the time you need.
– Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
No price surprises
See when parking rates will change in the future – even when there’s free parking!
– Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
– Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
– Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter, we have you covered.
No need to rush
Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.*
– Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn’t. Simply extend your parking session via our app.
Get started today
1. Download the Park ATX app
2. Park where you see Park ATX app signs
3. Pay for your parking session from your phone
4. Relax, welcome to parking as it should be.
The Park ATX app is not done yet! We’re constantly updating the app based on your feedback.
– Location Services (optional): Used to quickly provide nearby parking zones.
Features of Park ATX for PC
1. Pay for your parking session right from your phone
2. Extend your parking session if you need more time
3. Get a reminder when your parking session is about to expire
4. Manage all your parking sessions in one place
5. Save your favorite parking locations
6. Receive recommendations for nearby parking
7. Get real-time updates on parking availability
8. Find the cheapest parking options in your area
9. Directions and map view to help you find your way
10. Integration with your calendar and GPS for a seamless experience
Whats New In this Park ATX?
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download & Install Park ATX For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Park ATX app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Park ATX app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Park ATX will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Park ATX on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Park ATX On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||City of Austin|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
I am very excited to be a part of the Park ATX team and look forward to contributing to the success of the company. I believe that the Park ATX application has great potential to revolutionize the way people find and use parking spaces, and I am eager to help make that happen.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Park ATX for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Park ATX, or the steps altogether.
Recent Park ATX Reviews
Downloaded to pay for parking and first time errored out.
Doesn’t work properly. Can’t add wallet info, etc. Should have read the other reviews first. This app is hot garbage
Keeps giving me an error message telling me to try again. Intermittently is says no internet even though I have full coverage.
Doesn’t accept international mobile numbers for validation. I can’t use the app. Will I get fined? Time will tell?
Attempt to use Google Pay results in “unexpected error”, as does Austin wallet. Credit card is “not accepted at this location.” Typical City of Austin effort at technology. Useless!!!
Don’t trust the prices it gives you. I’ve been overcharged multiple times.
Downloaded this app at Barton creek. Never worked. Don’t waste your time, just pay at the pay station at the trailhead. Tried again when we were downtown, the same error occurred.
While trying to add credit (5x+) the app kept either “running into an error,” or claiming that I did not have internet, even though I had 5G/full bars the whole time. Friend had the same experience on her iPhone. So i decided to pay online. Suddenly It worked, only after both friend & I added credit at the same time, renewing parking for both 🙄 So I stopped my parking and got charged parking + convenience fee. Unreliable app. 👎 F-
I would give this app zero stars if I could. It doesn’t work. In fact I know it doesn’t.. because there are no other cars in this parking lot. It will error every time you try to use Google pay and that’s the only way that you can apparently use it. Horrible… We already have so little parking and ATX, and now we can’t even park and what few parks we do have access to. Good job Austin
We refer the ownership of This Park ATX to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Park ATX and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Park ATX. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Park ATX.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.