Palabre is a RSS Reader and News app that makes it easy to keep up with the news that matters to you. With Palabre, you can add your favorite RSS feeds and easily view the latest news from all your favorite sources in one place. Palabre makes it easy to stay up-to-date with the latest news and information, and makes it easy to find and read the articles that are most important to you.
The latest Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
- 1 Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News for PC
- 4 Install “Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News Reviews
Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News ANDROID App Summary
LevelUp Studio has developed the Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News has got over 233219+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is 3.2.4
The latest update of Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News is Monday, July 2, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News App Overview and Details
Your beautiful news reader for Feedly, RSS feeds, Inoreader, The Old Reader or Twitter. Build your dose of daily news.
A personalized Android news reader just for you.
Palabre is an all in one news app, acclaimed as the best user experience as a Feedly reader, a RSS Reader, Google news (Google reader) and got really good press.
Palabre is RSS Reader that features offline reading, extract full articles (readability like) from RSS feeds, a dark theme, synchronize reads/unreads Feedly Reader, import RSS feeds from OPML, magazine layout, scrollable news widget
Follow our recommendations or search for your favorite site or blog to add new content.
Manage your RSS feeds or Feedly subscriptions easily. Add your Feedly account, find content based on your interests, or add any RSS feed manually.
Palabre is also a modern and beautiful material design application with a lot of great features:
– Feedly client with full synchronization
– Support all RSS feed formats like RSS 2.0 or Atom, import your RSS Feed with OMPL import
– Read news from your Twitter timeline with the provider extension
– Support for Twitter, The Old Reader, Inoreader or even Flickr with the optional extension
– Magazine layout, Large Cards or List display mode
– Complete offline reader for full article and pictures, which can be cached only when your device is charging if you want
– Extract the full article from the website using our readability / mobilizer technology
– Save anything to Pocket, Instapaper or Palabre itself to read it later
– Beautiful widgets (scrollable widget available)
– Customizable notifications
– Android Wear app
– Dark theme, font customizations, or save bandwith by loading pictures on demand
– Chrome tabs support
– Other customizations
Any Android developer can very easily expand Palabre for new services (reddit, newsblur, feedbin are some ideas) using the Palabre extension SDK:
Join our Google+ community:
More features are coming! You can submit feature request here:
Contact us on the community if you have an issue, before giving a bad rating, we’re ready to help!
Features of Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News for PC
1. Displays news from your RSS feeds, Inoreader, The Old Reader or Twitter
2. Beautiful and clean interface
4. Fast and responsive
5. Supports Feedly, Inoreader, The Old Reader and Twitter
6. Offline reading
7. Push notifications
8. Share articles via email, Twitter or Facebook
9. Save articles for later
10. Dark mode
Install “Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||LevelUp Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Monday, July 2, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News?
Share image fix
Multiple crash fixes
3.2.4: stability improvement
The Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News application is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news. It is easy to use and allows you to customize your news feed to include the topics that you are most interested in. The app is also free, which makes it a great value for anyone who wants to stay informed.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News Reviews
Still the best. Years without updates and still no other reader comes close.
“Warning” Do not buy this app! It hasn’t been updated in years and no longer works much less are you even able to download it. The playstote will just give you errors. So many apps I’ve bought have just took my money and pretty much become abandonware. Google play store is definitely on the decline!
My go to news source for anything. Although it hasn’t been updated in quite a while and it requires skme tinkering, that one time purchase is more than bang for my buck. Overall, really worth it as I can get most news sources (and other stuff like art, minigames, etc, if you tinker around with adding custom .rss) I want with only a one time purchase and no ads. No strings attatches and that’s what I love about it.
Good reader. Nice if the ‘mark all read’ button was always visible.
Good UI without all the fluff. I find it doesn’t seem to download articles older than a few hours?
Great layout and smooth, but kinda ends there. First: Careful what categories you add, added “Funny” and feed was FLOODED with Buzzfeed articles. Second: Seemed a bit too difficult to go back and remove feeds you didn’t want anymore. Third: Bit complicated finding how/where to add custom RSS addresses.
Used to be my dedicated news app, but doesn’t work the way it used to. Constantly crashes. Would love if this was fixed as I would go back to using this over RSS Feedly.
Continues to be the absolute best RSS app out there. Still works on my Pixel 5. Wish they would update it but will continue to use it until it no longer works.
Cool app with amazing features🌹 but I need that option of not dawnloading all pictures for either all sources or specific one,
We refer the ownership of This Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Palabre Feedly RSS Reader News.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.