Paddle Logistics is a technology-enabled logistics company that helps businesses ship their products faster, cheaper, and more efficiently. We provide end-to-end logistics solutions, from warehousing and fulfillment to last-mile delivery. Our platform is designed to help businesses save time and money, and keep their customers happy.
Do you know the technical specifics of Paddle Log for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Paddle Log ANDROID App Summary
The Paddle Log application developer is Paddle Australian Limited. They listed the Paddle Log under the Sports category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Paddle Log is more than 2102. With a 1.0, the latest 5.2.0 of the Paddle Log is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Paddle Log is Monday, December 5, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Paddle Log on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Paddle Log On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Paddle Australian Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Paddle Log Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Paddle Log on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Paddle Log and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Paddle Log on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Paddle Log for PC
1. Paddle Log is user friendly logbook
2. Ability to copy and edit past activities
3. Encourage people to get outside and enjoy nature
4. Connect with other people who enjoy paddling
5. Get tips and advice from experienced paddlers
6. Share your photos and stories
7. Stay up-to-date on the latest news and events
8. Win great prizes
9. Save money with exclusive discounts
10. Have a great time!
Paddle Log App Overview and Details
Paddle Log is user friendly logbook with the ability to copy and edit past activities. It will encourage users to keep their logbook current at all times on their mobile device. The data recorded is suitable for submission to Paddle Australia (PA) when applying for a PAQS qualification.
The log can be exported in a format that can be used as a backup, manipulated in a desktop spreadsheet program or submitted with application for PAQS qualifications.
Paddle Log also allows users to download details of their PAQS qualifications and be visually reminded of their expiry date. When a qualification is due for renewal, Paddle Log can calculate the qualifying points for the qualification renewal and submit the renewal to PA for approval.
Whats New In this Paddle Log?
The ability to specify preferencs:
– default category (recreation, officiating, coaching) when adding new log entries
– whether to show expired qualifications
The ability to specify verifier details and role when sharing a single log entry.
Paddle Log is a great application for tracking your paddle boarding progress and helping you improve your techniques. By recording information such as how far you paddled, the conditions you paddled in, and your performance, you can better monitor your progress and make necessary changes to your paddle boarding routine. The app is also user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a great choice for beginners and experienced paddle boarders alike.
Downloading and installing the Paddle Log for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Paddle Log Reviews
Was great but upgraded phone to a oneplus Nord ce and no longer works …
As a Scout Paddling Leader, anything to help me maintain logs is great and I’ll be sharing with other Leaders (& there’s lots of us!). Export/Import/Backup is essential but could it be integrated as a Cloud Service instead? That also means you edit anywhere, online/offline and mobile or desktop. With the introduction of the Australian Adventure Activity Standard & Good Practice Guides, matching their recommendations and similar logging tools for other activities will be needed.
We refer the ownership of This Paddle Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Paddle Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Paddle Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Paddle Log.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.