A paddle steamer is a type of steamboat or riverboat powered by a steam engine that drives paddle wheels to propel the craft through the water.
The technical specifications of the Paddle for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Paddle ANDROID App Summary
Paddle was developed by Global Initiative Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Paddle from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Paddle is 1.0.197 on Play store with total users of 567. The Paddle app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Paddle is Monday, December 5, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Paddle on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Paddle App Overview and Details
Paddle is a prescribed therapy-support app and is only available by invitation from IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies) therapists working in an NHS Talking Therapies service. It has been developed by patients for patients to help you make the most of therapy by storing treatment-related information in one secure location. Paddle should be used both during and after a course of psychological therapy to help you to continue to use the knowledge and skills gained during treatment.
Features of Paddle for PC
1. Paddle is a prescribed therapy-support app.
2. Paddle is only available by invitation from IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies).
3. Paddle provides weekly check-ins with your therapist.
4. Paddle offers on-demand access to your therapist.
5. Paddle provides daily check-ins with your support group.
6. Paddle offers on-demand access to your support group.
7. Paddle provides a forum for you to share your experience with others.
8. Paddle offers a library of resources for you to access.
9. Paddle offers a tracking system for you to monitor your progress.
10. Paddle is confidential and only available to those who have been prescribed it by a therapist.
How To Install & Download Paddle For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Paddle for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Paddle.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Paddle on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Paddle and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Paddle on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Paddle On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Global Initiative Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Paddle?
– fixed bugs
– improved user experience
Paddle is a great application for tracking your fitness goals and progress. It is easy to use and has a lot of features to help you stay on track. It is also affordable and has a free trial so you can try it before you buy it.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Paddle on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Paddle Reviews
I can’t even get in!
We refer the ownership of This Paddle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Paddle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Paddle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Paddle.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.