Package Tracker is a free app that allows you to track your parcels and packages from any carrier. It also provides real-time tracking updates so you can see where your package is at all times. You can also set up push notifications to receive updates on your package’s status.
Our goal is to help you get the Package Tracker: Track Parcels for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
- 1 Package Tracker: Track Parcels ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Package Tracker: Track Parcels App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Package Tracker: Track Parcels for PC
- 4 Whats New In this Package Tracker: Track Parcels?
- 5 Download & Install Package Tracker: Track Parcels For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Package Tracker: Track Parcels Reviews
Package Tracker: Track Parcels ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Package Tracker: Track Parcels is Package Tracker and they’ve done a great job at keeping Package Tracker: Track Parcels simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Package Tracker: Track Parcels under Shopping of Play Store. Package Tracker: Track Parcels’s latest version is 126.96.36.199 with an impressive user base of over 116590. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love Package Tracker: Track Parcels.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Package Tracker: Track Parcels is Thursday, November 24, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Package Tracker: Track Parcels on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Package Tracker: Track Parcels App Overview and Details
Package Tracker is an all-in-one global package tracking tool. You can track more than 1000+ carriers, some popular carriers like USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Royal Mail, Poste Italiane, China Post, La Poste, Hermes Germany, Canada Post, Australia Post and so on.
It’s totally free! No ads at all. With Package Tracker you will be able to track your parcels and orders from different stores just in one app.
Some carriers that Package Tracker supports：
– Postal carriers: USPS, Correos Spain, EMS, La poste and more.
– International express carriers: FedEx, TNT, Yodel, DPD ,DHL, Toll, SPSR, UPS, SDA, GLS, Amazon Shipping and more.
We are integrating with more carriers, you can leave a message to tell us which carrier you need.
• Free shipment tracking with our order tracker
• Free push notifications for major order delivery statuses
• No ads in our package tracking app
• Track packages and deliveries by scanning the barcode or QR code
• Auto-detect carrier with the shipping label
• Auto-detect carrier based on tracking number format of the package delivery
• Easily copy/paste tracking number of orders
• Filter numbers by updated date, package status, carrier, etc.
• Add or edit memo to your tracking numbers
• Auto sync packages from your Gmail without entering tracking number one by one
Automatic notifications of parcel status update:
• In Transit: Parcel has shipped from originating country and is en route to its destination.
• Pick Up: Parcel is out for delivery or arrived at local facility
• Undelivered: Parcel was attempted for delivery but failed
• Delivered: Parcel has arrived its destination and delivered successfully to the addressee
• Alert: Parcel might undergo unusual shipping condition
• Expired: Parcel was in transportation period for a long time still has no delivered results.
Package Tracker is not only a package tracking tool, you can also discover great shopping deals, coupons and discounts here.
Package Tracker currently supports more than 1000 carriers, covering almost all major carriers in the world:
– China EMS (ePacket)
– China Post
– DHL Express
– Canada Post
– Amazon Shipping
– Australia Post
– BRT Bartolini
– GLS Italy
– India Post
– New Zealand Post
– Poste Italiane
– UK Mail
– SF Express
– Singapore Post
(Download the app to find the full list)
If you are shopping globally, the Package Tracker is A Must-Have App. Download Package Tracker today and master the shipment information of your package in real time. Experience how easy it is to use and to save a lot of time.
For feedback or suggestions, please email us at [email protected]
Features of Package Tracker: Track Parcels for PC
1. Track more than 1000+ carrier
2. Real-time tracking
3. Get delivery status
4. Get estimated delivery time
5. Get package location
6. Get a notification when the package is delivered
7. Get a notification when the package is out for delivery
8. Get a notification when the package is in transit
9. Get a notification when the package is delivered to the wrong address
10. Get a notification when the package is delayed
Whats New In this Package Tracker: Track Parcels?
Fixed some issues
Download & Install Package Tracker: Track Parcels For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Package Tracker: Track Parcels app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Package Tracker: Track Parcels app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Package Tracker: Track Parcels will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Package Tracker: Track Parcels on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Package Tracker: Track Parcels On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Package Tracker|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Package tracker is a great application for tracking parcels. It is very user friendly and has a lot of features that make it very useful for tracking parcels. It is a great tool for anyone who needs to track their parcels.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Package Tracker: Track Parcels for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Package Tracker: Track Parcels, or the steps altogether.
Recent Package Tracker: Track Parcels Reviews
Work very good
This app is very easy to use. I recommend it to anyone that needs to track a package. It keeps giving me updates on my package letting me know that it has not found it which is going
My biggest issue is with the auto carrier select and auto generate tracking from clipboard. The auto carrier select has repeatedly interpreted my FedEx package as being from the Italian post and I have no way to manually change carrier or tracking number without deleting and redoing. Tracking from clipboard forces auto carrier select and doesn’t let you enter a memo until after the tracker is made despite opening the window for inputting a memo for a moment. A visual map would also be nice
Love this app. Tried it out and it literally updates your delivery process and breaks down the information into simplicity at it’s finest. It doesn’t always work for parcels coming from Futher places but I was still able to track the packages movements because of this application, so that’s a fat five stars from me.
After 24 hrs, not a single package was tracked/added even though I gave full access to scan email. Looks like they are just here to get marketing intel on users. Disappointed.
I like the help
We refer the ownership of This Package Tracker: Track Parcels to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Package Tracker: Track Parcels and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Package Tracker: Track Parcels. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Package Tracker: Track Parcels.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.