Overland Bound One: Map & GPS Coordinates is an interactive, real-time map that allows users to track their progress as they travel across the United States. The map includes data on elevation, terrain, weather, and more, and can be customized to show only the information that the user wants to see. The GPS coordinates feature allows users to input their current location and see their progress on the map in real-time.
The latest Overland Bound One: Map & GPS for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Overland Bound One: Map & GPS ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Overland Bound One: Map & GPS App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Overland Bound One: Map & GPS for PC
- 4 Install “Overland Bound One: Map & GPS” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Overland Bound One: Map & GPS?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Overland Bound One: Map & GPS Reviews
Overland Bound One: Map & GPS ANDROID App Summary
Overland Bound has developed the Overland Bound One: Map & GPS for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Overland Bound One: Map & GPS has got over 20317+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 11.15.0
The latest update of Overland Bound One: Map & GPS is Tuesday, December 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Overland Bound One: Map & GPS App Overview and Details
Overland Bound One is the essential offroad GPS app for overland adventure. Get access to offline mapping and GPS navigation, community support, offroad trails, trip planning, events, and more.
PLAN YOUR NEXT OVERLAND ADVENTURE
Discover offroad trails, wild camping locations, fuel and water resupply points, mechanics, and message members in your area. Our interactive resource map includes over 100,000 overland specific resources at your fingertips.
Find your next epic camp with crowdsourced camping locations including established campgrounds and wild camping on USFS and BLM land.
Add your own locations as you go, and easily toggle between viewing the map by Trails, Resources, Members, or Rally Points so that you can find the information you need when you need it.
Plan and navigate with detailed trail maps, including:
• Road Maps
• Satellite Maps
• US Topo Maps & Worldwide Topo
• National Forests
• BLM & BLM Routes
• USFS MVUM Roads & Trails
• BIA Land
GET CONNECTED OR GO OFFGRID WITH ADVENTURE AND EXPEDITION MEMBERSHIP
For the truly adventurous, get offline maps, track recording and off-grid navigation.
Our Expedition mode allows you to:
• navigate offline
• record tracks offroad
• import and share GPX routes
• download offline maps
• 3 word GPS location lookup
• And more!
MEET UP AND HIT THE TRAIL WITH OVERLANDERS IN YOUR AREA
Overland Rally Point allows Members to create trips and events with details specific to overlanding, whether it is a trek into the wilderness, virtual online meetup, or a recurring local get together or training event.
The Member Map allows you to contact members anywhere in the world! Hit the trail with confidence. Check in, ask questions, or send an SOS call to members in a specific area.
Features of Overland Bound One: Map & GPS for PC
1. Get access to offline maps for your offroad adventures.
2. See your current location, even when you’re offline.
3. Get turn-by-turn directions, even when you’re offline.
4. Search for points of interest, even when you’re offline.
5. Save your favorite locations, even when you’re offline.
6. Get real-time weather information, even when you’re offline.
7. Get real-time traffic information, even when you’re offline.
8. Get real-time road conditions, even when you’re offline.
9. Plan and track your offroad trips, even when you’re offline.
10. Share your offroad adventures with your friends, even when you’re offline.
Install “Overland Bound One: Map & GPS” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Overland Bound One: Map & GPS on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Overland Bound One: Map & GPS on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Overland Bound One: Map & GPS and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Overland Bound One: Map & GPS as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Overland Bound One: Map & GPS On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Overland Bound|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Overland Bound One: Map & GPS?
Free trial and easy sign on. Performance improvements and many quality of life improvements.
Overland Bound is a great map and GPS application for anyone who is looking to do some off-roading. It provides detailed maps of trails and roads, as well as the ability to track your progress and location. It’s a must-have for anyone who wants to explore the great outdoors.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Overland Bound One: Map & GPS for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Overland Bound One: Map & GPS Reviews
Just getting I to the community and I am super excited!
Slow loading no matter what signal strength or not at all unless on wifi.
After logging in, the app does not seem optimized at all. Very slow. Now that I’m logged in, after closing the app, i can no longer open it (just shows the initial splash image). Alas.
absolutely the most awesome app ever if you like travel and overlanding
Best overlanding software out there b/c the vision started already to deploy it for overlanding.
I really love this YouTube channel.
I installed your app for the reason to find more info on overlanding and places to go, but when I was trying to open links from emails not related to your this app it would open the app. So I uninstalled it.
Great campsite with flush toilet,shower
I love this app and I love the community it’s nice to know no matter where you go in this country you will run into somebody that’s part of the community especially if it’s an emergency.
Annoying nagware. Every time I open a link in my browser it says I can open it with Overland Bound – uninstalled. I’m not dealing with 99% annoyance for a 1% use case.
We refer the ownership of This Overland Bound One: Map & GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Overland Bound One: Map & GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Overland Bound One: Map & GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Overland Bound One: Map & GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.