OsmAnd is an Android and iOS application that uses OpenStreetMap data to provide turn-by-turn navigation, geocaching, and other location-based services. It is one of the most popular OpenStreetMap applications.
In this article, we will show you how to download OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline technical specifications first.
- 1 OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline for PC
- 3 How To Install & Download OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 4 OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline Reviews
OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline ANDROID App Summary
OsmAnd is the developer of this OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10339865+ users of this app. The OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline app rating is currently 4.2.7.
It was last updated on Thursday, July 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline for PC
1. Access to OpenStreetMap data for the entire world
2. Ability to view maps offline
3. Turn-by-turn navigation
4. Search for places of interest
5. Detailed maps with POI data
6. Public transport information
7. Wikipedia integration
8. Weather forecasts
10. 3D map view
|App Name:||OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline App Overview and Details
OsmAnd is an offline world map application based on OpenStreetMap (OSM), which allows you to navigate taking into account the preferred roads and vehicle dimensions. Plan routes based on inclines and record GPX tracks without an internet connection.
OsmAnd is an open source app. We do not collect user data and you decide what data the app will have access to.
• Choice of places to be displayed on the map: attractions, food, health and more;
• Search for places by address, name, coordinates, or category;
• Map styles for the convenience of different activities: touring view, nautical map, winter and ski, topographic, desert, off-road, and others;
• Shading relief and plug-in contour lines;
• Ability to overlay different sources of maps on top of each other;
• Plotting a route to a place without an Internet connection;
• Customizable navigation profiles for different vehicles: cars, motorcycles, bicycles, 4×4, pedestrians, boats, public transport, and more;
• Change the constructed route, taking into account the exclusion of certain roads or road surfaces;
• Customizable information widgets about the route: distance, speed, remaining travel time, distance to turn, and more;
Route Planning and Recording
• Plotting a route point by point using one or multiple navigation profiles;
• Route recording using GPX tracks;
• Manage GPX tracks: displaying your own or imported GPX tracks on the map, navigating through them;
• Visual data about the route – descents/ascents, distances;
• Ability to share GPX track in OpenStreetMap;
Creation of points with different functionality
• Audio/video notes;
• Making edits to OSM;
• Updating maps with a frequency of up to one hour;
• Android Auto support;
• Compass and radius ruler;
• Mapillary interface;
• Night theme;
• Large community of users around the world, documentation, and support;
Maps+ (in-app or subscription)
• Unlimited map downloads;
• Topo data (Contour lines and Terrain);
• Nautical depths;
• Offline Wikipedia;
• Offline Wikivoyage – Travel guides;
OsmAnd Pro (subscription)
• All Maps+ features;
• OsmAnd Cloud (backup and restore);
• Pro features;
• Hourly map updates.
Whats New In this OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline?
• Widgets redesign: new Look & Feel, group by Pages, change order and combine as you want.
• Hiking / Cycling / Travel routes: tap on the route symbol and get full information about the route.
• Favorite groups: set default appearance for new points in the group
• Fixes: online tile-maps auto-update
OsmAnd is a great application for anyone who needs reliable offline maps and GPS. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of features and options. Overall, OsmAnd is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable offline maps and GPS application.
This concludes our article on OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline Reviews
I downloaded my local map, but nothing shows on screen. Worked flawlessly on old phone. I have upgraded to 3 stars instead of 1, because it eventually worked, but the process was frustrating and I nearly ditched it. If the installation hadn’t been problematic it would have 4 stars.
Oh dear. Worked wonderfully on my pixel 2, the full 5 stars but now I’ve upgraded to a pixel 6a and there’s pretty much nothing there. A messy, flickering screen. Uninstalled, reinstalled, still no joy. Such a shame
Great offline navigation app. Very easy to use. Did have a issue when first used. But now it’s brilliant and the issue has gone, thanks. All you need is to turn on your location and it works really well. I have installed it on my phone and have used in the car to get from A to B with no problems. This app covers all types of travel. From walking to boats. Fantastic app. Give it a try. 👍🙌👌😀😍. A big thanks to the team behind this great offline navigation app.
Very useful for hiking in the UK (haven’t tried it anywhere else). I have used it on several trips where there is no phone/WiFi signal and it has not let me down
Soooo much better than Sygic; which i ditched once i learnt that it is trojan horse; it lets Google an MS trackers in via the backdoor. Anyways. Also noce that this app can display and record GPX files. I would LOVE to see 3D view preferrably with contour heights.
Does NOT record movement without destination. What if you do not have a specific destination. Also, would locate my position. Only about 115km off…🙄🤦♂️ Subpar app.
good maps off line
We refer the ownership of This OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OsmAnd — Maps & GPS Offline.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.