Orbit is a new lost and found service that helps you keep track of your belongings. With Orbit, you can create a profile for each item you own and add tags to help you remember where it is. If you lose an item, you can search for it by location, time, or date. Orbit also allows you to set up alerts so you can be notified when an item is lost or found.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it for PC
- 4 Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it Reviews
How To Install & Download Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it on your computer.
|App Name:||Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, September 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it ANDROID App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it in the Lifestyle category. You can download and install Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it on your Android phone from there. Orbit – Find What You Need When You Need It. is the developer of Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it who made this app.
4.8.8 is the latest version of Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 208765. Plus, you’ll see that Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it has a good user rating of 3.9.
You can install the latest version of Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it, which is Monday, September 19, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it for PC
1. Bluetooth trackers for easy item finding
2. Attach to keychains, wallets, or other easily misplaced items
3. Use the app to see the last known location of your Orbit
4. Get notified when your Orbit is close by
5. Share your Orbit with others so they can help you find it
6. Crowd GPS feature helps you locate your Orbit even if you’re not near it
7. Water-resistant and durable
8. Replaceable battery
9. One-year warranty
10. Available in a variety of colors
Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it App Overview and Details
Welcome to Orbit. Orbit is a family of Bluetooth trackers that allow you to find what you need when you need like your keys, wallet, phone, glasses, bags etc…
Orbits can be ordered at https://findorbit.com
Make it ring:
Attach or stick an Orbit to anything and use the app to make them ring. You can choose from 3 different ringtones.
Orbit can also make your phone ring, even on silent! (function not available on Orbit Glasses)
Locate your Orbit:
The app will record the last know GPS location and display on a map the last place you had your Orbit. This would be the best place to start looking!
The entire Orbit community is looking for all the lost Orbit. Mark your Orbit as lost and you will be notified as soon as someone comes with range of it.
Take a seflie.
The Orbit works also a camera remote for your phone. It is ideal for selfies or group shots.(not available on Orbit glasses)
Some of the other features of Orbit:
– All our trackers have replaceable or rechargeable battery, so you do not need to replace every year!
– Some of our trackers are fully waterproof like the Orbit Keys and Orbit Card
– Separation Alarm – Keep your belongings in your Orbit, if you are separated from your Orbit, your phone will alert you
– Built-in loudspeaker
*The app utilises Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to communicate with your Orbit. the maximum range is 100ft.
*The app utilises Location Services to record the last know location of your Orbit, based on your phone’s geo-location data.
*Continued use of GPS or Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Supported Android Devices using 4.4 or higher (KitKat or Lollipop):
Whats New In this Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it?
Orbit is a great application for those who are looking to lose weight and get in shape. It is simple to use and has a lot of features that make it easy to stay on track. The community support is also great, and it is easy to find people to talk to and motivation to stay on track.
That’s it! That’s how you download Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
Recent Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it Reviews
Easy and fast connect to the Bluetooth!!
I have already found a couple of items.
Cool little device, already saved my phone. Well worth
Safe zones (geofencing) does not work as my orbit wallet keeps on ringing its separation alarm even when within the set Safe zone ie. Home. Very annoying, especially when alarm sets off at random times eg. middle of night!
Works really well
Haven’t lost my glasses since!
This is messed up. It rings and beeps my phone and flashes the light and won’t turn Off, when I’m sitting in my doctor’s waiting room with my keys in my pocket just a foot away. I hate this app and am uninstalling it now and will get rid of the device. Not the first time it’s done this. Not worth it.
Worked fine at first. I let it die completely and didn’t use it for several months. Then I charged it up again and tried to connect to it with my phone and now the app doesn’t see it at all. So I can’t recommend based on its unreliability.
Remember to keep the finder charged and ring it every so often to make sure they’re connecting, and it works great!
We refer the ownership of This Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Orbit – Lose it, we’ll find it.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.