OpenTable is an online restaurant reservation service. The company was founded in 1998 by Chuck Templeton. OpenTable is a free service for diners. The service allows diners to make reservations at restaurants and provides restaurants with a way to fill empty tables. OpenTable is available in more than 50 countries.
In this article, we will show you how to download OpenTable For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at OpenTable technical specifications first.
OpenTable ANDROID App Summary
OpenTable is the developer of this OpenTable application. It is listed under the Food & Drink category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10056621+ users of this app. The OpenTable app rating is currently 16.3.0.
It was last updated on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of OpenTable for PC
1. Find restaurants near you
2. Search for restaurants by name, cuisine, or location
3. Browse restaurant menus
4. View restaurant photos
5. Read reviews from other diners
6. Make a reservation
7. Get directions to the restaurant
8. Call the restaurant
9. Add restaurants to your Favorites list
10. Share restaurants with your friends
|App Name:||OpenTable On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 8, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download OpenTable For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download OpenTable on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type OpenTable and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the OpenTable ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
OpenTable App Overview and Details
The OpenTable app is your one-stop-shop for everything dining. Download today so you can:
– Find more ways to dine with tables, takeout and experiences
– Scan restaurant menus, photos, and millions of verified diner reviews from over 50,000+ restaurants worldwide
– Find the best of your city (or plan your next trip!) with our editorial guides
– Streamline your booking experience with new features such as direct messaging with restaurants hot table alerts
Whats New In this OpenTable?
Thanks for dining with OpenTable! Our app is regularly improved to better connect you with extraordinary dining experiences for each & every meal you share with OpenTable.
What’s new on the menu? In this release, we have cooked up new features and improvements just for you.
OpenTable is a great application for finding restaurants and making reservations. It is easy to use and can save you time and money.
This concludes our article on OpenTable Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or OpenTable for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent OpenTable Reviews
Great.. easy to use!!
I use this app nearly every week to make dinner reservations. Very good selection of restaurants.
Fairly easy to use..sometimes shows no availability when there is.
I used to love this app. I downloaded an update and now I can’t sign in. Not very useful anymore! This app does not work at all. I get an email that asks if I’m still going to dinner. I click yes. It takes me to the app but the app won’t actually come up. Worse it won’t let me leave the screen. I have to play with it for a while before I can get it to stop. I’ve tried emptying the cash, deleting data, uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing works. Horrible app.
The app enables very efficient searching and filtering to find the right venue for my event.
Go to app for dining
What a horrible app. Need a code evert SINGLE time and then half the time it doesn’t work. Way to much hassle for something to just make reservations. Poor design
There are so many questions
We refer the ownership of This OpenTable to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OpenTable and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the OpenTable. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OpenTable.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.