Old School RuneScape is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed and published by Jagex. The game was released on 22 February 2013, and is a reboot of the original RuneScape game that was first released in 2001. Old School RuneScape is written in the Java programming language, and is designed to be played online through a web browser.
We will help you download the Old School RuneScape for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Old School RuneScape on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Old School RuneScape on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Old School RuneScape, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Old School RuneScape, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Old School RuneScape appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Old School RuneScape by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Old School RuneScape on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Old School RuneScape On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jagex Games Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Old School RuneScape ANDROID App Summary
Jagex Games Studio is the developer of the Old School RuneScape, and they have the app under the Adventure of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Old School RuneScape from them is 210.1 with over 6027264 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the Old School RuneScape is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Old School RuneScape is Wednesday, November 30, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Old School RuneScape on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Old School RuneScape App Overview and Details
Old School RuneScape is RuneScape how you used to know. It was first released in 2013 and is based on RuneScape as it was way back in 2007. It’s an open world fantasy MMORPG that is shaped by its players, with developers releasing new, regular content that has been voted for by the fans!
Old School RuneScape has been played by over 260 million players since the 2001 release of RuneScape. Old School RuneScape unites the intricate mechanics of modern MMOs with the nostalgic point-and-click gameplay of early role-playing games.
Old School RuneScape is free-to-play but there are lots of advantages to becoming a subscriber! Subscribers get access to a world map that’s 3x larger, 8 additional skills, loads more quests and lots more for one monthly cost!
Adventure anywhere with an innovative cross-platform approach to mobile gaming, which is truly revolutionary among MMORPGs. Whether you play with mobile or desktop, you’ll be playing on the same account on the same game worlds.
In Old School RuneScape players decide what new content to vote on. If a proposal is voted for by 75% or more of players, then the developers will add it to the game!
Over 1,000 questions have been polled since Old School RuneScape was released in 2013. That’s over 1,000 decisions players have made to help shape the game.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN PATH
Play as the lone adventurer seeking glory through individual challenges, or band together with other heroes to leave your mark on the game. With 23 skills to master, hundreds of lore-filled quests, and dozens of unique raids and bosses to defeat, Old School RuneScape has a challenge for everyone.
Be the first to traverse Fossil Island and uncover its lost history. Map the heated tropics of the Karamjan jungle, and brave the barren wastes of the Kharidian desert.
HUNDREDS OF QUESTS
Old School RuneScape’s many lore-rich quests combines epic puzzles and enchanting narrative with the nostalgic humour of point-and-click adventures. Rediscover the secret to rune magic, uncover the mystery behind the devastating plague in West Ardougne, or help Yanni Sallika with just one small favour…
FIGHT EPIC BOSSES
Battle through two extraordinary raiding encounters: the Chambers of Xeric, and the Theatre of Blood. Undead dragons, volcanic monstrosities, and tyrannous vampyres await all challengers seeing great treasures.
We are working hard to deliver a great experience for all of our players but if you are experiencing login or account recovery issues please check the Support Centre page, dedicated to issues Mobile players may have: https://jgx.game/WelcomeBack
Old School Mobile FAQ
Old School Mobile Forum
Old School News
Features of Old School RuneScape for PC
1. A living, breathing world – with over 300,000 active players, Old School RuneScape has more than double the number of active players than any other MMORPG.
2. A true sandbox game – with no set classes or linear progression, players are free to forge their own adventure in Old School RuneScape.
3. A skills-based game – with 27 skills to train and master, Old School RuneScape offers players a vast and varied gameplay experience.
4. A rich and detailed lore – with a history spanning over 20 years, Old School RuneScape has one of the most in-depth and well-developed lore in any MMO.
5. A challenging and rewarding combat system – with a wide range of monsters to fight, and a unique bossing system, Old School RuneScape offers players some of the most challenging and rewarding combat in any MMO.
6. A player-owned economy – with over 100,000 active traders, Old School RuneScape has one of the most vibrant and player-driven economies in any MMO.
7. A wide range of player-run activities and events – from player-run shops and casinos, to minigames and PvM tournaments, there’s always something to do in Old School RuneScape.
8. An active and friendly community – with over 1.5 million active members, the Old School RuneScape community is
Whats New In this Old School RuneScape?
In this update, we've focused on:
– Bug fixes and improvements
As always please leave us feedback and we hope you enjoy your time in Gielinor!
Old School RuneScape is a great game that has many benefits. It is a great way to spend time with friends, relieve boredom, and even make some money. The game is also great for people who want to get into shape because it requires a lot of running around.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Old School RuneScape? Let us know!
Recent Old School RuneScape Reviews
Can no longer sign in with Google or my registered email. Haven’t played in weeks. Canceled my membership renewal 24 hours before scheduled time, but still I am charged. Can’t sign into website to request refund. Trash application and scumbag developers. Save your time by avoiding this game, and save yourself the frustration.
WHY IS 1/3 OF THE SCREEN CUT OFF?
Best thing to happen to OSRS
1 star untill i get my zenyte shard back that got rerolled by YOU
Runescape is still one of the best mmo worlds there is
I like the sea shanty 2 music.
Lost like 5 hours of progress because of a bug?? Got archery to almost 30 yesterday and today i log in and now its on 13???? I’m going to a private server
Very fun to play
2007 vibes for life
Stolen membership jagex shut the game down last week costing me 2 days membership And today saturday 10/12 its stuck on connectiong to update server for the last 15mins i presume this will be another days membership stolen I will no longer give jagex money if you dont repay the days you stole we are paying money for this by the way have you forgotten??????!!??!?!?!! I understand server upkeep and maintenence but do you really have to steal back days off people when they cant access it
We refer the ownership of This Old School RuneScape to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Old School RuneScape and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Old School RuneScape. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Old School RuneScape.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.