OAR patches are a type of add-on for the popular online game, OAR. These patches can be used to add new content to the game, or to change existing content. There are a variety of different OAR patches available, and they can be found for free online.
Installing and using the OAR Patches for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
OAR Patches ANDROID App Summary
Horizons.Companies has developed the OAR Patches application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Medical category on Play Store. OAR Patches has over 55 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of OAR Patches is currently 1.0.
The latest upstate time of the OAR Patches is Monday, January 31, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the OAR Patches on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
OAR Patches App Overview and Details
A resource for children with lazy eye (amblyopia) and their parents. Fun patching activity for the kids, plus information to help parents manage their child’s condition and a patching timer. Now features an appointment tracker that keeps track of appointment details and adds the next appointment date and time to your calendar! Also, the kid’s section now features more eye patch designs and allows the user to pull the patches to either eye!
Features of OAR Patches for PC
1. A resource for children with lazy eye and their parents
2. Fun patching activities for kids
3. A wide variety of resources for parents and children
4. A community for parents and children to connect
5. A forum for parents to ask questions and share advice
6. A blog with tips and tricks for parents
7. A directory of doctors and resources
8. A place to buy stylish and functional glasses for kids
9. A place to find support and advice from other parents
10. A place to learn about the latest research and advances in treatments
|App Name:||OAR Patches On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install OAR Patches On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing OAR Patches on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the OAR Patches. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the OAR Patches, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this OAR Patches?
This is a great application for those who want to get into OAR patching. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. The only downside is that it is not free, but it is worth the price.
Did the guide help you download and install the OAR Patches for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the OAR Patches, let us know below.
Recent OAR Patches Reviews
We refer the ownership of This OAR Patches to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OAR Patches and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the OAR Patches. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OAR Patches.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.