Oar Health is a healthcare technology company that uses data to improve patient outcomes. The company was founded in 2013 by two former doctors, who saw the potential for using data to improve care. Oar Health has since grown to a team of over 30 people, who are passionate about using data to improve healthcare. The company has raised over $4 million in funding, and its technology is used by healthcare providers across the United States.
Installing and using the Oar Health for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Oar Health ANDROID App Summary
Oar has developed the Oar Health application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Oar Health has over 424 users with a great 1.0 rating overall. The latest version of Oar Health is currently 2.1.1.
The latest upstate time of the Oar Health is Friday, September 30, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Oar Health on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Oar Health App Overview and Details
Change your relationship with alcohol. And discover all the ways in which less is more. In just a few minutes a day, you can learn from leading experts, reflect on your goals, take simple steps to achieve them, and track your progress.
Oar Health provides evidence-based support for people whose goal is to drink less or quit drinking. The Oar Health app is intended to be used as a companion to treatment via the Oar telemedicine platform.
Oar features include:
– Experts on Alcohol Use Disorder answer common questions:
– What is Alcohol Use Disorder?
– What are the Benefits of Quitting Drinking or Drinking Less?
– What is Naltrexone?
– What to Watch for in Week 1
– What to Watch for in Month 1
In these guided sessions, leading experts on the treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder help you apply techniques backed by decades of research and share words of wisdom from others who have been in your shoes. Session topics include:
– Setting Goals and Achieving Them, One Small Step at a Time
– Staying Positive and Finding Support
– Making Medication Work For You
– Why Do We Really Drink?
– Beyond All or Nothing Thinking
– Countering Overgeneralizing and Catastrophizing
– Finding the Right Words for Your Goals
– 7 Steps for Solving a Problem
– What To Do if You Drink Beyond Your Limits
Daily check-ins to track how you’re feeling. Get feedback and tips to help you along your journey.
Features of Oar Health for PC
1. Change your relationship with alcohol
2. Discover all the ways in which less is more
3. In just a few days you will feel the benefits
4. You will have more energy and feel more alert
5. You will sleep better and feel more rested
6. Your skin will look better and you will feel healthier
7. You will save money and feel less guilty
8. You will be less likely to suffer from hangovers
9. You will be less likely to make bad decisions when drunk
10. You will feel proud of yourself for making a change
|App Name:||Oar Health On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Friday, September 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Oar Health On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Oar Health on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Oar Health. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Oar Health, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Oar Health?
Introducing Self Reflection Check In and the new Journal feature
– Each day, track how you're feeling and what's changing as you move along the path to recovery.
– Respond to thoughtful journal prompts
– Use the open journal to capture any of your thoughts
Oar Health is a great application for tracking your fitness and health data. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for keeping track of your progress.
Did the guide help you download and install the Oar Health for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Oar Health, let us know below.
Recent Oar Health Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Oar Health to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oar Health and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oar Health. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oar Health.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.