Launched in April 2017, NYP Connect is a mobile app that allows New York Presbyterian Hospital patients and their families to access their medical records, view test results, and message their care team from their mobile devices. The app also provides access to NYP MyChart, which allows patients to schedule appointments and view their health history.
The latest NYP Connect for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
NYP Connect ANDROID App Summary
New York-Presbyterian Hospital has developed the NYP Connect for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, NYP Connect has got over 93941+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 4.16.0
The latest update of NYP Connect is Thursday, October 13, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
NYP Connect App Overview and Details
NYP Connect brings world-class care right to your fingertips, whether on-the-go, at home, or when visiting one of our locations. You can easily connect with the experts from Columbia and Weill Cornell Medicine 7 days a week for your health care needs with services such as Virtual Urgent Care, Video Visits and more, all available on your mobile or tablet device.
Find a Doctor: Looking for a new provider? Find care based on specialty, location, insurance, and even language.
Connect Patient Portal: Already a patient? Manage your health care, virtually. Schedule appointments, access your medical records, message your doctor, check test results, pay bills, and more.
Virtual Urgent Care: For non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries, connect with one of our Emergency or Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians from Columbia or Weill Cornell Medicine through a live video chat 7 days a week between 8:00 AM and Midnight.
Video Visits: You can save time by skipping the trip to the doctor’s office and video chatting with your doctor instead. It is a quick, convenient way to communicate with your healthcare team to address your medical needs.
Health Matters: Stay up-to-date on the latest science breakthroughs, care and wellness news taking place at NewYork-Presbyterian.
Hospital Guides: Enhance your visit or stay at any NewYork-Presbyterian hospital. Access important phone numbers, transportation & patient guides, navigation tools to help you find your way around, and more.
Features of NYP Connect for PC
1. Get world-class care right to your inbox with NYP Connect.
2. Stay connected with your care team and manage your health on the go.
3. Get timely and convenient care from the comfort of your own home.
4. Get answers to your health questions from expert NYP care providers.
5. Schedule appointments and view test results online.
6. Request prescription renewals and get medication reminders.
7.Pay your bills online and view your account balance.
8. Review your health insurance coverage and benefits.
9. Access NYP Connect from your mobile device or computer.
10. Get started today and improve your health and well-being!
Install “NYP Connect” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing NYP Connect on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install NYP Connect on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type NYP Connect and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the NYP Connect as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||NYP Connect On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||New York-Presbyterian Hospital|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this NYP Connect?
– MyChart/Connect SDK upgraded to 10.2.3
– Lawrence Hospital and Westchester division name change updates included
– App rating feature introduced
– Other minor cosmetic issues and bug fixes addressed
– Connect Push Notification feature updated to redirect users to Connect Login screen
NYP Connect is an amazing opportunity for high school students to get ahead in their college and career planning. It is a great way to learn about different college and career options, and to get help with the college application process. I would highly recommend it to any high school student who is looking to get a head start on their future.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the NYP Connect for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent NYP Connect Reviews
It keeps telling me my user name or pw is incorrect after Being correct a day before at least twice a week. It stinks
I haven’t use it yet.
One complaint so far: WHY BOTHER offering “remember me” as an option when it NEVER remembers me!? Every freaking time I have to login with my username, password, and checking the “remember me” option… Every. Freaking. Time. SMH. I must say though that the test results section is one of the best compared to the other portals I/’ve use/d.
I’m very satisfied with this application
Great way to keep track of everything concerning my medical information Easy Access is a plus
Great detail very effecient
Great app!, seeing results and appointments are such a help
We refer the ownership of This NYP Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NYP Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the NYP Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NYP Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.