NomadWallet is a travel expense tracking app that allows you to keep track of your spending while on the go. With NomadWallet, you can easily track your expenses by category, date, and location. You can also add notes to each expense, so you can remember what it was for later. NomadWallet makes it easy to see how much money you have left to spend on your trip, and helps you stay within your budget.
Installing and using the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 NomadWallet – Travel Expense T ANDROID App Summary
- 2 NomadWallet – Travel Expense T App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of NomadWallet – Travel Expense T for PC
- 4 Download & Install NomadWallet – Travel Expense T On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this NomadWallet – Travel Expense T?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent NomadWallet – Travel Expense T Reviews
NomadWallet – Travel Expense T ANDROID App Summary
Minho Ko has developed the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. NomadWallet – Travel Expense T has over 6510 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of NomadWallet – Travel Expense T is currently 1.4.2.
The latest upstate time of the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T is Saturday, January 2, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
NomadWallet – Travel Expense T App Overview and Details
NomadWallet app is the travel expense tracker, designed for TRAVELLERS, made by TRAVELLERS.
We hope you rather focus on the travel itself than spend too much time recording your expenses.
– Work offline.
– Entries are all private and stored on your device.
– Can create multi-trips.
– Average daily spend.
– Total trip spends, total monthly spend.
– Automatically show local currency.
– Support 160+ currencies.
– Add expenses in the local currency, it will be automatically converted into your home currency.
– Spread Over monthly expense: like hotel/ bike rental cost into daily spend.
– The exchange rate for each entry will be fixed at the time of adding expense and will be not changed in the future in history.
– Expense overview with the calendar.
– Histories of all/ monthly/ daily expense.
– Sort expense by cash/ credit card/ debit card payment type.
– Snap your receipt photo
– Add real photos to Trips.
Premium upgrade features
– one-time payment, free updates forever.
– Customize categories.
– Support multi-currencies.
– Daily automatic backup data (manual backup is available).
– Export data in CSV format.
– Trip expense breakdown.
– Choose the default payment method.
– Share summarized expenses with fellow travelers.
WHO IS BEHIND NOMADWALLET APP?😻
– We are Minho & Winnie, we design and code somewhere in tropical places. We have travel souls and we love making easy-to-use products. We take work very seriously but we don’t forget to have fun.
– You can talk to us at any time, feedbacks or just coffee talks are also nice.
– Twitter: @MinhoKo120, @nhuphan0404
– Email: [email protected], [email protected]
– Have a nice trip!
Features of NomadWallet – Travel Expense T for PC
-Track your expenses on the go while you travel
-Keep track of your travel budget
– Know how much money you have left to spend while you’re on the road
-Easily see all your travel expenses in one place
-Create and manage multiple budgets for different trips
– Organize your expenses by category
-Set spending limits for different categories
-Add notes and photos to your expenses
-Get detailed reports of your travel spending
-Share your travel expenses with your travel companions
|App Name:||NomadWallet – Travel Expense T On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Minho Ko|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Saturday, January 2, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install NomadWallet – Travel Expense T On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing NomadWallet – Travel Expense T on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this NomadWallet – Travel Expense T?
Update: set current month as a summary default date 🗓
Fix: date picker issue on dark mode ⚒
NomadWallet is a great way to keep track of your travel expenses. The ability to see all of your expenses in one place makes it easy to stay on top of your budget. The app is also easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. Overall, I highly recommend NomadWallet for anyone looking for a great way to manage their travel expenses.
Did the guide help you download and install the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T, let us know below.
Recent NomadWallet – Travel Expense T Reviews
So far, so good with the app. I do wish it had a feature to add the total you have to spend and keep a running deduction to see what’s left after each purchase.
So far so good!!
I don’t recommend the use of the app because if you have any problem, the developers aren’t replying to your querys.
Got rid of all my stress while budgeting during travel
Fantastic app for keeping tabs on the go.
Cool app. Love how easy it is to keep a track on spending. Love to export to csv feature. Everything is perfect. Fair price, would have paid more.
Pretty useful and it tells me exactly what I want to know about my money and expenses
Once an entry is made I was unable to correct it. The three bottom numbers on the key pad was not available. The app was a disappointment.
Limited functions for the free version and doesn’t allow you to alter the dates of a trip
“Beginner user for premium version & it’s always asked me to buy d premium version. How can it be?” Yes, after I succeded to solve d problem, Minho’s answer definetely confirming it. TQ for d short and clear answer. If only I could move between item in a day, so it would be just like a sequel of my movement in a day, it would be a very good memory book.. Tracking d money n in d same time tracking d activity as well.. 😉
We refer the ownership of This NomadWallet – Travel Expense T to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NomadWallet – Travel Expense T and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NomadWallet – Travel Expense T.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.