Nebraska is a state in the Midwestern United States. It is bordered by South Dakota to the north, Iowa to the east and Missouri to the southeast, both across the Missouri River, Kansas to the south, Colorado to the southwest and Wyoming to the west. Its area is just over 77,220 square miles (200,000 km2) with almost 1.9 million people. Its state capital is Lincoln. Its largest city is Omaha, which is on the Missouri River.
The technical specifications of the Nebraska Passport for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Nebraska Passport ANDROID App Summary
Nebraska Passport was developed by Nanonation, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Nebraska Passport from Google Play store under the Travel & Local category. The latest version of Nebraska Passport is 1.5.1 on Play store with total users of 11515. The Nebraska Passport app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Nebraska Passport is Monday, May 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Nebraska Passport on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Nebraska Passport App Overview and Details
ALL NEW STOPS & CATEGORIES FOR THE 2022 SEASON
EXPLORE NEBRASKA’S HIDDEN GEMS
The Nebraska Passport is special because it offers a wide variety of travel adventures at 70 locations including: museums, parks, restaurants, breweries, retail stores, and more.
WELCOME TO THE NEBRASKA PASSPORT
The Nebraska Passport has been helping people enjoy travel destinations in Nebraska. “Wait a second,” you say, “isn’t Nebraska part of the United States?” Well, yes, it is, but that didn’t stop us from issuing passports and it didn’t stop “passporting” from become a favorite activity of thousands of Nebraskans and Nebraskans-at-heart!
“What’s the attraction?” you ask. Boy, you sure have a lot of questions. And we have all the answers. The Nebraska Passport is a treasure map, revealing direct routes to the state’s hidden gems. There’s nothing like the excitement of a new adventure, and when you get a passport stamp, it’s like getting a “like” from an entire state.
So, get your passport, get some stamps, and get a better idea of what makes Nebraska so amazing.
Simply visit as many of the Passport stops as you wish, get stamps, then turn those stamps in for prizes. There is no purchase necessary to receive Passport stamps.
• There is no age limit to participate.
• One prize entry per person. Each individual can submit their own booklet prize entry sheet and/or have one digital app account. No purchase necessary.
• People in the same household can receive prizes if they submit their own prize entry forms and/or have their own app accounts.
• You have from May 1 to September 30, 2022 to collect stamps. Your booklet prize entry must be postmarked by October 8, 2022.
• It is acceptable to collect both digital and booklet stamps. Digital stamps are automatically recorded, once “stamped”, under the name you used to set up your app account. Once a digital stamp is collected, you are automatically given credit; no further action needed. At the end of program, turn in your prize entry sheet and booklet stamps will be added to your digital stamp totals.
Google is not a sponsor of the contest or involved in any way in the distribution of prizes.
Features of Nebraska Passport for PC
1. New stops and categories for the 2022 season.
2. Nebraska’s hidden gems.
3. The Nebraska Passport.
4. Get your Nebraska Passport today.
5. Find a Nebraska Passport office near you.
6. Renew or replace your Nebraska Passport.
7. Report a lost or stolen Nebraska Passport.
8. Nebraska Passport fees.
9. How to apply for a Nebraska Passport.
10. When to renew your Nebraska Passport.
How To Install & Download Nebraska Passport For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Nebraska Passport for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Nebraska Passport.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Nebraska Passport on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Nebraska Passport and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Nebraska Passport on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Nebraska Passport On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Nanonation, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Monday, May 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Nebraska Passport?
Addressed several stability issues.
Nebraska is a great state to live in and has a lot to offer its residents. The state is known for its agriculture and livestock production, as well as its manufacturing and energy industries. Nebraska is also home to a number of universities and colleges, making it a great place to get an education. The state’s economy is strong and its tax burden is among the lowest in the nation. Nebraska is a great place to call home.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Nebraska Passport on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Nebraska Passport Reviews
Must have, it’s makes life a little easier, no surprises when arriving at the parks.
Love this program! I have seen parts of NE that I didn’t know existed!!
Won’t load.. log in fail. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
I have downloaded the app several times. Every time I try to log in it gives an internet error.
Love having updates on closures and changes of business’ hours, except i recently had issues with not being able to log back in at all
Grateful for the app to assist in getting digital stamps! When I go from viewing a particular location back to map view, it shows the map locations for a random category, not even the one related to the stop. Wouldn’t be such a disappointment if the same bug was there last year, too.
We always have such a good time traveling around Nebraska to see places we’ve never seen before and to support loval and small businesses.
Using it for digital stamps. Lots of fun
Logs me out all the time!! Super frustrating especially when trying to log a stop I have to log in. Last year’s app kept me logged in. Also does not open half the time.
I have tried numerous times to load this app to get it to work. I download it just fine. I go look at the map and the different stops. I log out. When I try to open the app again, it doesn’t work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. I also noticed that the map points for NE City, Norfolk and Niobrara (the ones I’ve found so far) are wrong. They mention stops from Niobrara, North Platte and Norfolk, instead. They’re mixed up.
We refer the ownership of This Nebraska Passport to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nebraska Passport and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nebraska Passport. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nebraska Passport.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.