Navy Pier is a 3,300-foot-long pier on the Chicago shoreline of Lake Michigan. It is located in the Streeterville neighborhood of the Near North Side community area. The pier was built in 1916 to provide passenger and freight service for the World’s Columbian Exposition in 1893. It was originally known as Municipal Pier No. 2. In 1927, the pier was renamed Navy Pier to honor the sailors of the Great Lakes Naval Station.
We will help you download the Navy Pier for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Navy Pier on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Navy Pier, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Navy Pier, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Navy Pier appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Navy Pier by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Navy Pier on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Navy Pier On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Navy Pier, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Saturday, June 2, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Navy Pier, Inc. is the developer of the Navy Pier, and they have the app under the Travel & Local of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Navy Pier from them is 2.2.3 with over 4077 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Navy Pier is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Navy Pier is Saturday, June 2, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Navy Pier on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
The official app for Navy Pier in Chicago allows you to make the most of your visit! With fifty acres of parks, gardens, shops, restaurants, and family attractions stretching nearly a mile into Lake Michigan, Navy Pier has earned its position as the top leisure destination in the Midwest, drawing nearly nine million visitors annually. Use the Navy Pier app to discover all that the Pier has to offer, including restaurants, shops, attractions, upcoming events, and special money saving offers. When you arrive, enhance your visit with turn-by-turn directions to the Pier’s many points of interest, an audio tour of the Pier’s history, and much more!
We’re continuously updating our app! Keep checking back for app updates to experience the latest magic of Navy Pier!
1. Find out what’s happening at Navy Pier – check the event calendar and buy tickets
2. Get directions and transportation information
3. Learn about the history of Navy Pier
4. Discover the attractions and activities available
5. Plan your visit with the help of the interactive map
6. Stay up-to-date with the latest news and announcements
7. Share your photos and experiences with others
8. Receive exclusive offers and discounts
9. Get the most out of your visit with the customized itineraries
10. Earn rewards for your loyalty
Version 2.2.3 of the Navy Pier app includes seasonal updates at Navy Pier.
Navy Pier is a great place to work. There are a lot of benefits to working here, including the pay, the hours, and the location. The only downside is the commute, but it is worth it for the money and the experience. I would recommend applying to Navy Pier.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Navy Pier? Let us know!
Easy to use
App nor kiosks rarely works, even when on Navy Pier’s wifi.
Fast way to find out what’s happening at Navy Pier from events to restaurants, offers and information. Good job!
We refer the ownership of This Navy Pier to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Navy Pier and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Navy Pier. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Navy Pier.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.