Navigation & Maps is an essential tool for anyone who needs to get around. It provides turn-by-turn directions, traffic information, and even public transit options. It’s also a great way to find businesses and services near you.
Installing and using the Navigation & Maps : shortcut for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
- 1 Navigation & Maps : shortcut ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Navigation & Maps : shortcut App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Navigation & Maps : shortcut for PC
- 4 Download & Install Navigation & Maps : shortcut On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Navigation & Maps : shortcut?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Navigation & Maps : shortcut Reviews
GPS Maps Navigation has developed the Navigation & Maps : shortcut application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Navigation & Maps : shortcut has over 1840217 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Navigation & Maps : shortcut is currently 1.50.
The latest upstate time of the Navigation & Maps : shortcut is Friday, May 4, 2018, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Navigation & Maps : shortcut on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Navigation & Maps app opens GPS, Navigation – Google maps or Sygic Offline navigation – according to your decision.
Navigation & Maps : shortcut saves your time and gives you the possibility to navigate immediately.
Navigation & Maps : can open either Google maps for online navigation or Sygic for offline GPS navigation on Android smartphones and tablets easily and fast.
Navigation & Maps : is here for those, who miss original Navigator icon for quick navigation. So we made this useful Navigator app to help you.
Navigation & Maps : will launch your navigation option with maps with access to:
• Free and accurate navigation with worldwide GPS map coverage
• Free voice navigation with multiple voices and languages
• Traffic information with alternative and faster routes
• Speed cameras warnings to avoid police traps
• Tons of useful information – petrol stations, hotels, restaurants…
From now on you will never get lost with free Navigation & Maps : shortcut app. Every traveling for holiday, weekend or business trip will be easy, and you will come home safely.
• This Navigator app simply opens GPS Maps Navigation for smartphone and tablet in one click
• GPS position is used from the phone – in case of any issue please check phone settings.
• Free Navigation shortcut requires the internet connection to work properly.
• Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use is not anything to do with this app. See the developers’ sites for those kinds of issues.
1. The app opens GPS, Navigation – Google maps or Sygic Offline navigation – according to the user’s location.
2. The app provides turn-by-turn voice guidance.
3. The app offers an alternative route if the user deviates from the original route.
4. The app automatically re-routes if the user misses a turn.
5. The app can be used offline without an internet connection.
6. The app displays the estimated time of arrival (ETA) to the destination.
7. The app provides traffic information in real-time.
8. The app can be used to find nearby gas stations, restaurants, and other points of interest.
9. The app can be used to create and share custom maps.
10. The app can be used to plan trips and track your progress.
|App Name:||Navigation & Maps : shortcut On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||GPS Maps Navigation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, May 4, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Installing Navigation & Maps : shortcut on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Navigation & Maps : shortcut. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Navigation & Maps : shortcut, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
General bug fixes & performance improvements
Navigation & Maps is a great shortcut application that can help you get where you need to go. It can also help you find businesses and services near you. This app is very user-friendly and can be a great asset when you are trying to get around town.
Did the guide help you download and install the Navigation & Maps : shortcut for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Navigation & Maps : shortcut, let us know below.
Very good appsq
Guided me directly to my path.i would recommend
Good but every now and then it does take you the long but it’s work 95% of the time.
I am try it I give next time Insha allah
No updations done since i installed this app.. Dont know if any auto updation happening.
We refer the ownership of This Navigation & Maps : shortcut to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Navigation & Maps : shortcut and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Navigation & Maps : shortcut. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Navigation & Maps : shortcut.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.