Nautical flags are used to communicate between ships and on land. Each flag has a specific meaning and purpose. The most common flag is the International Code of Signals flag, which is used to signal distress. Other common flags include the flag of convenience, which is flown by a ship that is registered in a country other than its country of origin, and the courtesy flag, which is flown by a ship visiting another country.
In this article, we will show you how to download Nautical Flags For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Nautical Flags technical specifications first.
Nautical Flags ANDROID App Summary
Fundroid3000 is the developer of this Nautical Flags application. It is listed under the Sports category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 116869+ users of this app. The Nautical Flags app rating is currently 2.0.
It was last updated on Thursday, October 20, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Nautical Flags for PC
1. All signal flags used to communicate messages are taught.
2. The app is interactive and engaging.
3. Flags are displayed in both their physical form and their Morse code equivalent.
4. There is a quiz at the end of each section to reinforce learning.
5. The app is suitable for all ages.
6. The app is available in English, French, Spanish and German.
7. The app is free to download.
8. No internet connection is required to use the app.
9. The app is regularly updated with new content.
10. The app is developed by experts in the field.
|App Name:||Nautical Flags On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Nautical Flags For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Nautical Flags on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Nautical Flags and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Nautical Flags ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Nautical Flags App Overview and Details
“Nautical Flags” teaches you all signal flags which are used to communicate with messages, at times because radio silence is required. The system of international maritime signal flags is one system of flag signals representing individual letters of the alphabet in signals to or from ships. It is a component of the International Code of Signals.
Also known as signaling flags, they are a set of flags of different colors, shapes and markings which used singly or in combination have different meanings. The flags include 26 square flags which depict the letters of the alphabet, ten numeral pendants, one answering pendant, and three substituters or repeaters. Also used for sailing and races
Whats New In this Nautical Flags?
Nautical Flags is a great way to communicate with others while out on the water. This app is easy to use and understand, and it is a great tool for those who love being on the water.
This concludes our article on Nautical Flags Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Nautical Flags for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Nautical Flags Reviews
A ridiculous interface that belongs in a computer game. Not user friendly at all. Completely unusable
Great app thanks
Very nice app
Does not include answering pendant and 3 substitutes as stated in “about application” description.
We refer the ownership of This Nautical Flags to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nautical Flags and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nautical Flags. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nautical Flags.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.