Nautical calculators are a set of tools used by mariners to perform navigation-related calculations. There are a variety of nautical calculators available, each designed to perform a specific type of calculation. Common nautical calculator functions include calculating speed, time, distance, fuel consumption, and tide tables. Nautical calculators can be used for both commercial and recreational purposes.
The technical specifications of the Nautical Calculators for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Nautical Calculators ANDROID App Summary
Nautical Calculators was developed by Vu Cong The and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Nautical Calculators from Google Play Store under the Maps & Navigation category. The latest version of Nautical Calculators is 3.9.4 on Play store with total users of 13200. The Nautical Calculators app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Nautical Calculators is Saturday, January 28, 2023. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Nautical Calculators on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Nautical Calculators For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Nautical Calculators installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Nautical Calculators and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Nautical Calculators on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Nautical Calculators in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Nautical Calculators on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Nautical Calculators On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Vu Cong The|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Saturday, January 28, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Nautical Calculators App Overview and Details
Free version :
– Calculating for marine navigation and maneuvering, included :
+Offline GPS Location
+Plane Sailing with Offline GPS Location
+Traverse Sailing with Offline GPS Location
+Current and wind sailing
+Allowing for current and wind
+Calculate true wind and apparent wind on a ship running
+Correction of sounding
+Find the name of a star.
+Correcting marine sextant altitude of sun and stars
+Probability Distribution Function
+Standard deviation and error
+Course and speed of another ship
+Closest point of approach(CPA)
+Data of station with time or distance specified
+Determine the ability to reach another ship going faster
+Take station with :
+ Close or open to another ship in cases :
-as quickly as possible
-on a constant bearing
– with time specified
+Maneuver to intercept another ship
+Close to another ship as close as possible
– For researching, included :
+The international regulations for preventing collisions at sea (COLREG) : Rules, Lights signs, Shapes signs and Sounds signs;
+The marine signalization : Flag signalling, Morse signalling by hand, Morse code;
+ Show maritime buoyage system;
+Glossary of Marine Navigation;
+Vietnam lighthouses system.
The interfaces display in two languages : English and Vietnamese.
author Vu Cong The.
Phiên bản miễn phí :
– Các tính toán hàng hải và vận động tàu, bao gồm :
+Hành trình theo đường Lốc xô
+Hành trình theo đường cung vòng lớn
+Vĩ độ tiến
+Dự tính vị trí tàu một hướng và nhiều hướng có sử dụng Offline GPS
+Tính và đè độ dạt gió dòng
+Tính toán lượn vòng của tàu
+Tính toán gió thực và gió biểu kiến trên tàu đang hành trình
+Hiệu chỉnh độ sâu đo bằng máy đo sâu
+Xác định vị trí tàu bằng các độ cao thiên thể
+Lịch thiên văn hàng hải
+Tìm tên một ngôi sao theo phương vị và độ cao
+Hiệu chỉnh độ cao mặt trời và sao đo bằng sextant hàng hải
+Tính hàm phân phối xác suất
+ Tính sai số chuẩn và độ lệch chuẩn
+Hướng đi, vận tốc của tàu mục tiêu
+Các thông số ở điểm tiếp cận CPA
+Các thông số trận địa với thời gian hoặc khoảng cách cho trước
+ Xác định khả năng tiếp cận tàu mục tiêu có vận tốc lớn hơn
+Thay đổi vị trí so với một tàu khác với (hướng đi hoặc vận tốc hoặc thời gian) cho trước.
+Thay đổi khoảng cách tới một tàu khác với :
– Thời gian ngắn nhất.
– Thời gian cho trước.
– Phương vị không đổi.
+Vận động cắt mũi hoặc lái một tàu khác.
+Tiếp cận một tàu khác ở cự ly ngắn nhất.
+Tính các yếu tố trận địa với thời gian hoặc cự ly cho trước.
-Tra cứu bao gồm :
+ Qui tắc tránh va quốc tế (COLREG) : Nội dung các điều luật, Tín hiệu đèn, Dấu hiệu, Tín hiệu âm thanh
+Thông hiệu hàng hải : Thông tin cờ hiệu, thông tin cờ tay, mã morse
+Hệ thống phao tiêu hàng hải
+Thuật ngữ Tiếng Anh Hàng hải.
+Một số nội dung lý thuyết hàng hải;
+Hệ thống hải đăng Việt Nam
Các giao diện hiển thị hai ngôn ngữ : Tiếng Anh và tiếng Việt
Tác giả : Vũ Công Thế.
Features of Nautical Calculators for PC
1. Nautical Calculators is a free app for Android that lets you perform various nautical calculations.
2. The app includes a variety of calculators for things like tide predictions, GPS navigation, and more.
3. Nautical Calculators is easy to use and has a clean, simple interface.
4. The app is ad-free, so you can use it without interruption.
5. You can also upgrade to the Pro version to get access to more features, like custom calculation presets and more.
6. The Pro version also lets you share your calculations with others.
7. Nautical Calculators is a great tool for sailors, boaters, fishermen, and anyone else who needs to perform nautical calculations.
8. The app is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and German.
9. Nautical Calculators is developed by Vu Cong The, a software engineer from Vietnam.
10. The app is constantly updated with new features and improvements.
Whats New In this Nautical Calculators?
Add more: Systems of Lighthouses in some countries.
-Up to API level 33(android 13);
-Unit Conversion(conversion calculation);
-Maritime buoyage system;
The program system has been optimized.
Nautical Calculators is a great application for anyone who loves the ocean or spends time on the water. It is a simple, straightforward way to calculate various nautical measurements, and it is very user-friendly. Overall, this is a great tool for anyone who loves the water and wants to be able to quickly and easily calculate various nautical measurements.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Nautical Calculators on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Nautical Calculators Reviews
So you need to buy the premium to get answers huh? Useless
I don’t know why this app is free on play store as i enter in the app and starts calculating it just asks me to download its paid version . ☹️☹️
Nice application, interesting idea and realization. Devs made a great job, I’m sure.
there are better FREE apps available.
We refer the ownership of This Nautical Calculators to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nautical Calculators and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nautical Calculators. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nautical Calculators.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.