Looking for a comprehensive guide to the best hiking trails in your area? Look no further than Natural Atlas. This website offers users an interactive map of trails, as well as GPS data and turn-by-turn directions. Whether you’re a seasoned hiker or a beginner, Natural Atlas has the information you need to explore the great outdoors.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS Reviews
Download & Install Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Natural Atlas|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS ANDROID App Summary
The Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS was developed by the popular developer agency named Natural Atlas. They have the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS in the Maps & Navigation category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6035 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 was the last date the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS was updated with new features. If you want to use the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS using the emulator later on.
Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS App Overview and Details
Explore nature in a new way with the ultimate field guide and recorder. Navigate with super-detailed original maps, discover local plants and animals, and build an atlas of your journeys and memories.
If you’re into hiking and nature, Natural Atlas is for you. Filled with practical tools for the hiker, as well as all sorts of inspiring context about the environment you are standing – Natural Atlas is designed to help everyone discover more when out on the trail.
■ ORIGINAL MAPS
Natural Atlas maps are crafted in-house, packed with detail, designed to awaken a spirit of discovery – all available offline.
– 11,000+ Campgrounds
– 359,000+ mi of Trails
– 46,600+ mi of Historic Routes
– 23,000+ Boat Ramps
– Emphasis on Natural Features (Geysers, Hot Springs, Sequoias, etc)
■ LEARN ABOUT YOUR SURROUNDINGS
A field guide of the future that adapts to where you’re standing using GPS
– Local Plants, Animals, and Fungi
– Local Geology
– Local Tides / River Levels
– Fish Species by Waterbody
■ RECORD YOUR HIKES
Record Memories & Contribute To Something Bigger In The Process
– Track your path on the map
– Keep track of stats like elevation & distance
– Search for Interesting Details: keep an eye out for things that catch your interest or that you haven’t come across before
– Take Field Notes: snap a photo to save your finding to your catalog of discoveries
– Classify Your Findings: organize your notes by choosing a classification from Natural Atlas’ taxonomy of nature
– Help Build A Better Understanding of Nature: your field notes help map the biodiversity of your ecosystem, improve species suggestions, and improve range maps
■ BUILD YOUR ATLAS
All of your recorded trips and field notes funnel into a rich profile of your times outside that you can look back on and share with friends.
– Notes Organized by Classification
– Customizable Cover Photos
– Ecoregions Explored Map
– Photo Gallery
– Save Places You’ve Been or Want to Visit
■ GET MORE WITH PLUS SUBSCRIPTION
Upgrade to Natural Atlas Plus (billed yearly) to get the complete Natural Atlas experience. It includes everything you need to navigate and discover while on your next trip outdoors.
– Download Offline Maps
– Measure Routes (Determine distances, snapped to trails and roads on the map)
– Access Premium Maps (USA only)
+ Public Lands Map (based off BLM SMA data) – Shows FS (including inholdings), BLM, NPS, BIA, Bureau of Reclamation, State, and Private – Designed for the Western USA
+ Geology Map – shows geologic formations, faults, and folds
+ Satellite Map – see features of the topo overlaid on top of aerial imagery
– Generate PDF Maps and print from home
– Unlock all Local Flora and Fauna and download for offline use
– Sunrise, Sunset, Golden Hour Times, Moon Illumination Info
– Private Notes & Trips: Want to note a fishing hole but not publicize it? Mark it as private to make it for your eyes only
– Download GPX Files
– Interactive Range Maps
– Check Latest Tides & River Levels
You can manage your subscription through the Google Play app: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
Subscriptions auto-renew unless turned off at least 24hrs before the end of the current period. Your Google Play account will be charged for renewal within 24hrs prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
■ CLOUD SYNC
Your recorded trips and notes automatically sync to your Natural Atlas account, available online at NaturalAtlas.com. Review & share your trips online with friends, family, and the Natural Atlas community
■ DISCLAIMERS[Battery Life] We do everything we can to make the app low power when recording, but GPS is notorious for reducing battery life [Sensitive Places] Notes of certain sensitive topics like petroglyphs are private by default whether you’ve upgraded to Plus or not
Features of Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS for PC
1. Super-detailed maps and navigation tools for exploring the great outdoors.
2. An extensive library of field guides and other resources for learning about nature.
3. A powerful recorder for documenting your adventures and discoveries.
4. A handy companion for hikes, camping trips, and other outdoor activities.
5. A great way to connect with nature and learn about the natural world.
6. A perfect way to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
7. A great way to bond with family and friends while exploring the outdoors.
8. A wonderful way to improve your physical fitness and mental well-being.
9. A great way to reduce stress and relax.
10. An enjoyable and rewarding hobby for nature lovers of all ages.
Whats New In this Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS?
– Brand-new tabbed interface geared for ease of use and multitasking.
– A dedicated Plans tab that features all your saved places, routes, and waypoints all in one quick-to-access spot.
– A richer, more-fluid map tap experience.
– Drop Waypoints: Tap the map and press Save Waypoint to create a waypoint accessible from the Plans tab or the My Waypoints map overlay.
– New Overlay: My Waypoints
– New Overlay: My Field Notes. See all your past field notes plotted on the map.
Overall, the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS application is a great tool for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. It is packed with features and is very user-friendly. The only drawback is that it is not free, but it is definitely worth the price.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS Reviews
Fantastic map BUT $40 per year is really too much. As a light user, I would totally pay $5 for a month every time I need it, but not $40 for a year when mostly I don’t need it.
Super expensive annual subscription and forces you to be part of user community that shares your user info, places you visit, and actions. Serious data safety issues. No thanks. Nice maps but not worth it.
Haven’t tried it yet
Great maps, beautiful and informative. The depth of information about the geology, ecology and biology of the land is incredible! It would be great to see information about indigenous cultures and territories as well one day!
Incredibly beautiful maps with a lot of thought put into them. I enjoy the field guide aspect, being able to click on any point and learn about the plants, animals, geology, etc of a given area. Also useful for GPS on trails and making notes. This app has huge potential and many of the features are still being developed. Features like range maps will certainly improve with more users. Excited for what this could be in the future.
Beautiful maps! When I first heard of Natural Atlas a few months ago, I was blown away by the maps- they are as close to National Geographic quality that I have found on a digital map. However, they did not have an Android app until now. This will likely become my go-to mapping app on my phone!
Best outdoors app for hiking/exploring. Lot of data but very easy/intuitive to navigate; This app has been on iOS exclusively until now, I’ve tried pretty much every android alternative and have always been disappointed it was Natural Atlas.
We refer the ownership of This Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Natural Atlas: Trail Map & GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.