Since its founding in 1888, National Geographic has been one of the world’s most respected and authoritative sources of information about the planet we call home. With a global reach that spans nearly 200 countries and territories, National Geographic provides readers with a unique window into the farthest reaches of the globe, and the most intimate details of our natural and human worlds.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the National Geographic For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 National Geographic App Overview and Details
- 2 National Geographic App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install National Geographic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 National Geographic ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of National Geographic for PC
- 6 Whats New In this National Geographic?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent National Geographic Reviews
National Geographic App Overview and Details
National Geographic App Overview and Details
From the deepest depths of the ocean to the peak of Mt. Everest, National Geographic allows you to see and experience the world in new ways. The new National Geographic app now provides online and offline access to stories that reveal insights into cultures, ideas, and discoveries.
• Downloadable articles for offline reading
• Unlimited access to captivating stories and photo galleries for subscribers
• Exclusive content, monthly special features, invitations, and benefits for subscribers
• Free account allows users to sample content
• Personalized story lists for easy access to read later
• Clean, ad-free reading experience
• Digital viewing of our award-winning magazine
National Geographic subscription options:
– Monthly subscription: $2.99/month
– Annual subscription: $19.99/year
Your California Privacy Rights:
Do Not Sell My Information:
Download & Install National Geographic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the National Geographic on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the National Geographic on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired National Geographic result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the National Geographic will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the National Geographic with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the National Geographic on your PC.
|App Name:||National Geographic On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||National Geographic|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 9, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Get it On:|
National Geographic ANDROID App Summary
National Geographic is the developer of this National Geographic application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 437135+ users of this app. The National Geographic app rating is currently 7.36.0.
It was last updated on Friday, December 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of National Geographic for PC
1. National Geographic allows you to see the world in a new light.
2. They offer a wide variety of content that is both educational and entertaining.
3. National Geographic is a great resource for learning about different cultures and natural wonders.
4. The photography is stunning and the stories are captivating.
5. National Geographic is the perfect way to escape the everyday grind.
6. They offer a unique perspective on the world around us.
7. National Geographic is a great way to learn about history and science.
8. The magazine is full of fascinating articles and stunning photos.
9. National Geographic is the perfect way to keep your mind active and engaged.
10. A subscription to National Geographic is the perfect gift for any occasion.
Whats New In this National Geographic?
Bug fixes and improvements.
This is an excellent application for anyone looking to learn more about National Geographic and its many offerings. The 100-word limit allows for a concise, yet thorough overview of the organization and what it has to offer potential members. The National Geographic Society is a great way to learn about different cultures, natural history, and the world around us, and this application provides a great way to learn more about the organization and its many benefits.
This concludes our article on National Geographic Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or National Geographic for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent National Geographic Reviews
Educational!!! No thing better
Okay best apps
Has always of educational topics
Knowledge is power,dnt si hawow greed, a well, a pond reflect a shine invins able stand with 1n beauti a mod stealth define sound ultra wave tech tone ech 0 2pac Death Row swerve ◇Diamond💎Lane♤ GrandMasterFunk
Not free app – must subscribe to get 99% of content – this should be upfront prior to download.
basically, free for paid Subscribers
It would be nice if there were more categories/topics to choose from in the browse feature. Also
The magazine is superb. The app is unreliable, unpredictable, difficult to use. Downloading issues and articles is particularly difficult. Sometimes you get a good digital version in your cell. Other times you get the “paper version” in digital form which makes it very difficult to read. And access to magazines of previous months is hit and miss. Very disappointed!
All the World in one place.
We refer the ownership of This National Geographic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for National Geographic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the National Geographic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the National Geographic.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.