NASA’s SpaceTime is a website that allows users to explore the universe and learn about the latest discoveries in space. The site includes interactive games, videos, and activities that are designed to educate and entertain. SpaceTime is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn more about space and the universe.
Do you know the technical specifics of NASA SpaceTime for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
NASA SpaceTime ANDROID App Summary
The NASA SpaceTime application developer is Jet Propulsion Laboratory. They listed the NASA SpaceTime under the Productivity category on Play Store. The latest user count of the NASA SpaceTime is more than 1151. With a 1.0, the latest 1.0.3 of the NASA SpaceTime is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the NASA SpaceTime is Tuesday, September 27, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the NASA SpaceTime on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||NASA SpaceTime On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
NASA SpaceTime Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run NASA SpaceTime on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the NASA SpaceTime and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for NASA SpaceTime on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of NASA SpaceTime for PC
– Display Mars and Earth time for the NASA Perseverance and Curiosity Mars rovers
– View the schedule of upcoming events for the rovers
– Receive alerts for when the rovers are active
– Learn more about the rovers, their missions, and the science behind them
– See amazing images and videos taken by the rovers
– Share your favorite rover moments with friends and family
– Stay up-to-date on the latest rover news
– Get inspired by the rovers’ exploration of Mars
NASA SpaceTime App Overview and Details
Display Mars and Earth time for the NASA Perseverance and Curiosity Mars rovers. View the schedule of events and operational meetings in support of these missions.
Whats New In this NASA SpaceTime?
Bug fix release to show correct Mars time for Curiosity on the clock.
The NASA SpaceTime application is a great tool for exploring and understanding our universe. It is user-friendly and packed with information that is easy to understand. I would highly recommend this application to anyone interested in learning more about space and time.
Downloading and installing the NASA SpaceTime for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent NASA SpaceTime Reviews
We refer the ownership of This NASA SpaceTime to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NASA SpaceTime and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the NASA SpaceTime. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NASA SpaceTime.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.