MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner is an app that helps you manage your privacy settings and clean up your online presence. It’s simple to use and makes it easy to keep your data private.
We will help you download the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner ANDROID App Summary
- 3 MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner for PC
- 5 Whats New In this MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner Reviews
Download & Install MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, April 7, 2019|
|Get it On:|
MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner ANDROID App Summary
MyPermissions is the developer of the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner from them is 188.8.131.52 with over 543562 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner is Sunday, April 7, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner App Overview and Details
Check out our new, free app – MyPrivacy
Discover who can get you in trouble by accessing your social media account and reading your data & personal information. Find which apps have permissions to act on your behalf, to access your photos or contacts, use your location, and more. Disconnect offending apps with just a few taps.
What the press is saying
✔ MSNBC: “Finds and fixes all your privacy settings.”
✔ Mashable: “Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts.”
✔ USA Today: “See what programs and services can borrow your keys […] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege.”
✔ Wired: “Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at Privacy Cleaner made a handy dashboard linking to every one.”
With MyPermissions, you can
✔ Scan and discover threats to your personal information and data
✔ Connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Dropbox, and Yahoo to see detailed app permissions
✔ View our detailed risk analysis for each app and its permissions
✔ Clean & fix any privacy issue that threats your personal information and data.
✔ MyPermissions Live Protection will scan your smartphone, tablet, and online service account 24/7 and notify you as soon as new threats and access permissions to your personal information and data are discovered.
With MyPermissions FREE account you can:
✔ Scan & Discover
* Scan & discover threats and access permissions to your personal information and data on your online service account
* Discover apps you are no longer using or even forgot about, but can still read your personal information and data
* Discover which apps have permissions to do what kind of activities, such as:
— Act on your behalf on social media
— Read your entire friends list
— Find out your birthday and age
— Access your contacts and photos
— Use your location
— Read your relationship history
— And more…
✔ Risk Analysis
MyPermissions Provides a detailed privacy risk analysis that allows you to:
* Discover how your personal information and data are at risk through which app, and what sort of permissions those apps have
* View the detailed risk analysis provides for each app on your online service account
✔ Ongoing, Immediate, 24/7 Protection with Live Protection
With Live Protection, MyPermissions will:
* 24/7 protection against new threats
* Alert you as soon as a new app gains access to your personal information and data
* Alert you as soon as an existing app gains new permission to access your personal information and data is scanned & discovered
With MyPermissions PREMIUM account you can:
✔ Everything in our Basic plan
✔ Clean & Fix Privacy Issues
With MyPermissions you can choose whether to:
* Disconnect an app connected to your online service account completely and stop it from accessing your personal information and data
✔ We do NOT use, collect, or store ANY of your personal information. Connecting your online service account is done by re-directing you to the account’s website and you’ll enter your data on the actual social network’s servers.
✔ We created MyPermissions because we believe in giving you control over your privacy, personal information, and data. To provide, manage, and improve our services, we collect a list of the installed apps on your device. We use the list solely in a way that does not allow to track who you are. We do not share this information with anyone. Ever.
✔ For Frequently Asked Questions, please click here – mypermissions.com/faq
Features of MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner for PC
1. Check your privacy score and get recommendations on how to improve it
2. See which apps are accessing your data and how
3. Get alerted when new apps try to access your data
4. Know exactly what data an app is accessing
5. Control which data an app can access
6. Choose to share your data or keep it private
7. See how your privacy settings compare to your friends
8. Track your privacy score over time
9. Get tips on how to protect your privacy
10. Learn about the latest privacy news and updates
Whats New In this MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner?
Improved performance and battery consumption
This is an amazing app! It has helped me clean up my privacy settings and I am now more aware of what information I am sharing with apps. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to clean up their privacy settings.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner? Let us know!
Recent MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner Reviews
I used this app on all my past devices. This app does what it says and gives the user accurate information to help you make informed choices .I believe that My Permissions will work on my behalf.
Not as good as it used to be. Only works with Social networks.
Wasting data and time to download for a scam app
Unless you use social media this app is worthless. To get it to do anything they want money of course. UNISTALLED
Was a good app that I subscribed monthly to for quite a long time but it stopped being updated. So disappointing, to say the least. Update September 9 2021: I received a reply to my rating of MyPermissions and have changed it on being informed that they still maintain the app even though in PlayStore it states last update was on 24 December 2018. As I only use WhatsApp on rare occasions, as I am not into social media, I found it was not for me. I thank you once again for your interest.
Fake app. Doesn’t does what it says. Will compromise your personal details.
This app really keep track of all your stats good app to use
We refer the ownership of This MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyPermissions Privacy Cleaner.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.