Frogs are a type of amphibian that typically have a short body, webbed feet and protruding eyes. There are approximately 4,800 species of frogs, which are found on every continent except Antarctica. Frogs typically live near water and eat insects, although some species have a more varied diet. Frogs are an important part of the ecosystem as they help to control insect populations. They are also a popular food source for many animals, including humans.
The technical specifications of the MyFrog for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
MyFrog ANDROID App Summary
MyFrog was developed by Frog Education Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download MyFrog from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of MyFrog is 3.2.6 on Play store with total users of 57025. The MyFrog app has a user rating of 3.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the MyFrog is Monday, November 1, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the MyFrog on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
MyFrog App Overview and Details
*** Use of this app requires a Frog account ***
New Features for FrogLearn Mobile App ‘MyFrog’
Through the MyFrog App, students, parents and teachers can conveniently view and manage homework in one place.
More information than ever before at your fingertips.
Students and Parents can see all their Progress*** information in one place.
Teachers can look up any student and see their homework, calendar, attendance, behaviour, grades** and their Progress***
Parents can view full homework details and resources.
Customise your school’s app. Schools can choose what information to display and include their own guidance alongside.
As with every feature in MyFrog, these new additions have come directly from school requests.
MyFrog for students:
• NEW: See all your grades** and Progress*** data on your phone
• Never miss a deadline, easily hand-in your homework
• Receive messages from your school and teachers in the app’s inbox
• Use the app to complete quizzes and activities wherever you are
• Notifications direct to your phone will alert you to new assignments
• Keep track of your homework
• Day by day calendar / planner / timetable
MyFrog for parents:
• NEW: See detailed homework instructions and resources
• NEW: Homework calendar, see not only what your child needs to do, but when they need to do it
• NEW: Access your child’s attendance, behaviour reports and grades**
• NEW: Check on behaviour and attendance data for your child**
• NEW: View summaries of your child’s progress along with any evidence***
• Receive messages from your child’s school and teachers in the app’s inbox
• Receive notifications whenever a piece of homework is set
• Manage your child’s homework schedule and deadlines using the handy calendar view
• View the timeline to follow your child’s work live on Frog and add ‘likes’ and comments to support them
MyFrog for teachers:
• NEW: See information about any student in your classes
• NEW: Look up their timetable, homework calendar, groups and more
• Receive messages from your school and other staff in the app’s inbox
• See all the homework you have set and who has handed it in
• Set assignments
• View your staff dashboard and access resources through the app
• See your calendar and school events
MyFrog for schools:
• NEW: Send free, custom messages directly to teachers, students and their parents via the Messages application and see who has read them
• NEW: Share attendance, behaviour and attainment information with pupils and parents**
• NEW: Share Progress information with students and parents***
• Discover how the MyFrog app is being used with built-in analytics
• Customise the app so it represents your school
• Involve parents by providing visibility of their child’s to-do list
• MyFrog app logins match existing authentication – so no extra login to remember
Low Data mode
Protect your data usage allowance when not on WiFi.
* Subject to your school’s MIS.
** Your child’s school requires FrogParent to access this feature.
*** Requires FrogProgress.
Frog Education Ltd exists to affect change in education, to challenge the status quo and build technology that does things not just differently, but better. We are helping to re-shape school processes, not just creating efficiency, but improving outcomes, and in many cases completely revolutionising the way schools teach their children.
Features of MyFrog for PC
1. Requires a Frog account
2. Mobile access to FrogLearn
3. Check announcements
4. View your timetable
5. View your learning resources
6. View your to-do list
7. Submit work to your teacher
8. View your grades
9. Message other students
10. Settings to customise your app
How To Install & Download MyFrog For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the MyFrog for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the MyFrog.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for MyFrog on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the MyFrog and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the MyFrog on your computer right away.
|App Name:||MyFrog On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Frog Education Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this MyFrog?
Overall, the MyFrog app is a great tool for keeping track of your frogs. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. The app is also affordable and has a free trial. I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to keep track of their frogs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the MyFrog on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent MyFrog Reviews
Absolute piece of trash should be remove would give it -5 rating because of how bad it is
Just slow 🐌
Great as I can see all my daughters homework. But needs updating as other apps also have the availability of a button press system on the kids behaviour that day. Maybe if there is something that needs to be flagged to the parent straight away avoiding taking time at lunch or end of day and calling parents. Might save the teacher time. My nephew school has points for good & bad behaviour and also good behaviour can offset the bad. I.e 1 day late offset by participating in class or homework done.
Bunda fr bro
So bad literally dog
This app is a form of modern torture
It’s pretty slow and has a poor layout but my biggest problem is the accessibility issues. If you change it from light to dark mode, use dyslexic friendly text or change the language, once you close the app it will change back to the original settings. Pretty inconvenient for those who need those adjustments.
Garbage. Can’t even open it. When I type in the URL, it just doesn’t do anything. And if you do log on, the actual set out makes zero sense. It’s so hard to see your assignments and when they are due. Just use Google Classroom.
We refer the ownership of This MyFrog to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyFrog and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyFrog. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyFrog.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.