My Cattle Manager is a comprehensive farm management app that enables farmers to keep track of their cattle, monitor their health and productivity, and make informed decisions about their care. The app provides an overview of each animal’s health status, grazing and watering history, and reproductive cycle, as well as information on feed and pasture conditions. My Cattle Manager makes it easy to plan and implement grazing rotations, track herd movements, and monitor cattle health and productivity.
The technical specifications of the My Cattle Manager – Farm app for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 My Cattle Manager – Farm app ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install My Cattle Manager – Farm app For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 My Cattle Manager – Farm app App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of My Cattle Manager – Farm app for PC
- 5 Whats New In this My Cattle Manager – Farm app?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent My Cattle Manager – Farm app Reviews
My Cattle Manager – Farm app ANDROID App Summary
My Cattle Manager – Farm app was developed by Bivatec Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download My Cattle Manager – Farm app from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of My Cattle Manager – Farm app is 1.8.2 on Play store with total users of 73619. The My Cattle Manager – Farm app app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the My Cattle Manager – Farm app is Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the My Cattle Manager – Farm app on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install My Cattle Manager – Farm app For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the My Cattle Manager – Farm app installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the My Cattle Manager – Farm app and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the My Cattle Manager – Farm app on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the My Cattle Manager – Farm app in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the My Cattle Manager – Farm app on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||My Cattle Manager – Farm app On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Bivatec Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, January 25, 2023|
|Get it On:|
My Cattle Manager – Farm app App Overview and Details
Helps dairy/livestock farmers manage their dairy/beef cattle farms. Tracks and records farm cattle events, milk production, income and expenses. It generate both visual and pdf reports on the fly.
This app is best for anyone practicing agriculture/dairy farming due to with simplified cattle, milk and transactions record keeping for his/her dairy farm produces.
This app makes management of dairy and beef cattle farming easier. It supports cow , bull, heifers, weaners and calf management. It is also good for managing beef cattle. The app can help you track and change cattle stages e.g from calf to weaner to heifer until the cattle reaches the cow stage.
Another important feature of the app is the ability to track both individual and mass cattle events such as cow insemination, pregnancies, abortions, treatments, vaccinations, castrations, weighing, spraying, births and linking calves to their dams and sires. After tracking these events, the app gives you a report for these cattle events within any specified/ desired time period.
The app also supports managing cattle breeds such that at any moment, a dairy farm owner can get statistics on how many cattle, he/she with a specific breed and can also freely add or remove breeds from his dairy farm business.
This cattle management app comes with the following features;
• Registering and tracking cattle family tree.
• Record and track cattle events.
• Record and track milk production.
• Manage dairy farm cash flow.
• Generation of dairy reports e.g milk production report, dairy cash flow report, events report and farm cattle report both in pdf and visual form.
• Be able to print the generated reports.
• Get periodic reminders about dairy data entry.
• Backup and restore of data.
• Ability to share data between multiple devices (multi-user environment).
• Ability to add pictures of cattle.
• Ability to export reports/records to pdf, excel, csv.
• Ability to setup customized reminders/notifications.
• Doesn’t require internet access to be used (Offline access).
• Has a web version for central data management, reports, assigning permissions and roles, etc
Use this app and provide feedback on how we can continuously improve it to be the best cattle management app.
Features of My Cattle Manager – Farm app for PC
1. Helps farmers manage their dairy and beef cattle farms.
2. Tracks and records farm cattle information.
3. Allows farmers to view and compare data for their cattle.
4. Helps farmers make informed decisions about their cattle.
5. Provides alerts and notifications to farmers about their cattle.
6. Helps farmers track and manage their cattle feed.
7. Helps farmers schedule and monitor their cattle’s health.
8. Provides a central repository for all of a farmer’s cattle information.
9.Allows farmers to share information about their cattle with other farmers.
10. Helps farmers connect with other resources and services for their cattle.
Whats New In this My Cattle Manager – Farm app?
Improved on overall app experience. Enjoy the platform.
This app is great for anyone who owns or manages a farm. It is an all-in-one resource for managing your cattle. The app makes it easy to keep track of your herd, their health, and their progress. It is a valuable tool for any farm manager.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the My Cattle Manager – Farm app on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent My Cattle Manager – Farm app Reviews
Using the app now for a small time but like it Its user friendly and have nice features to help
Good app. But why dairy only means cows. It can be buffalos, camel, goats, sheep and a lot of other animals.
Wow ! The most amazing App. Easy to download and easy to use.
So far so good… considering signing up.
Good app… I can record all basic information about my farm
Using In Pakistan,Very good experience
Please can someone withdraw money from this app?
Very good app no doubt. However when you put dry off for an incalf cow it stops showing days to go till calving..
We refer the ownership of This My Cattle Manager – Farm app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Cattle Manager – Farm app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Cattle Manager – Farm app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Cattle Manager – Farm app.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.