MX Mariner is the perfect app for boaters, fishermen and anyone who loves being on the water. It provides high-quality marine charts for both US and international waters, as well as a host of features and tools to make your time on the water more enjoyable.
So, you want to download the MX Mariner – Marine Charts for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 MX Mariner – Marine Charts ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download MX Mariner – Marine Charts For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 MX Mariner – Marine Charts App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of MX Mariner – Marine Charts for PC
- 5 Whats New In this MX Mariner – Marine Charts?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent MX Mariner – Marine Charts Reviews
MX Mariner – Marine Charts ANDROID App Summary
The MX Mariner – Marine Charts is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the MX Mariner – Marine Charts is Madrona Software. The current version of MX Mariner – Marine Charts is 148 with a total user count of 28508 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Saturday, October 1, 2022 was the last date the MX Mariner – Marine Charts was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download MX Mariner – Marine Charts For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the MX Mariner – Marine Charts on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the MX Mariner – Marine Charts to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for MX Mariner – Marine Charts. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the MX Mariner – Marine Charts on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the MX Mariner – Marine Charts on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||MX Mariner – Marine Charts On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Madrona Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Saturday, October 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MX Mariner – Marine Charts App Overview and Details
MX Mariner is a basic mobile marine navigator / chart plotter featuring quilted offline raster marine charts.
Offline raster marine charts are are available for the US, New Zealand, Brazil, and UK.
US, New Zealand and Brazil chart regions are free to download and update.
UK chart regions are available for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Channel Islands as in-app purchases. Each UK chart region in-app purchase gives you 1 year of free chart updates. UK chart regions in MX Mariner are “derived in part from material obtained from the UK Hydrographic Office”.
Offline raster marine charts
Online satellite and road maps
ActiveCaptain interactive cruising guidebook https://activecaptain.com/
Waypoints – create, edit, navigate
Tracks – record, edit
Routes – create, edit, navigate
GPX import / export
Configurable units of measure and the World Magnetic Model
Please see https://mxmariner.com/manual for details.
Features of MX Mariner – Marine Charts for PC
1. Quilted offline raster marine charts for navigational planning and tracking
2. Basic GPS functionality for tracking position and plotting waypoints
3. Simple, user-friendly interface optimized for mobile devices
4. Advanced route planning and tracking features
5. Integrated AIS functionality for tracking nearby vessels
6. Support for NMEA data for compatibility with a variety of marine electronics
7. tides and currents data for planning purposes
8. Detailed weather information and forecast
9. Point of Interest data for popular marine destinations
10. Customizable display options for a variety of user preferences
Whats New In this MX Mariner – Marine Charts?
Updates to GPS fix acquisition and track recording
MX Mariner is a great marine charts application that provides detailed nautical charts, weather information, and GPS navigation. It is easy to use and helps boaters safely navigate the waters.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the MX Mariner – Marine Charts on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent MX Mariner – Marine Charts Reviews
This app is my favourite. A wealth of marine information. However, my Brazil chart of Camamu estuary has lost all details below 10 meters, making it useless for navigation within the estuary. Even worse, I don’t get any resolution or response to my complaints.
App no longer working on my kindle fire
I bought the chart 4 for the uk but lost my old device and now when i installed it on my new phone its saying not purchased even though i have the receipt still on my google account.
I’m a professional mariner. with over 30 years of experience worldwide. This has been my go to back up for about ten years. It’s the best back up aid to navigation on all peds! Many Thanks to the MX Mariner development team! Fair Winds, Chris
Updated to 1 star 2022: it is no longer possible to import a gpx database >>> Imported 500 reefs from my gpx database as my backup! Looking forward to the other waypoint entry formats!
Guess it’s been abandoned. No longer loads on my Galaxy S10… Really looking forward to using it today… and I guess it doesn’t want to come out of hibernation after a long winter…
I used to use this app a lot when I was operating instruction and charter. It was an excellent resource. Now I can no longer see depths, the ICW will not display in region 6 the charts it overlays covers up the information on the other chart I need for rout planning with no way to select which chart is on which layer. Totally unusable outside of looking pretty and pretending to show you useful information. I had hoped to use this app again as I used to while ferrying a vessel, useless and sad.
Made my own chart files for CDN Great Lakes and the caribbean. App no longer stores data to SD card and I just noticed I can no longer load or delete Custom Chart Regions.
We refer the ownership of This MX Mariner – Marine Charts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MX Mariner – Marine Charts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the MX Mariner – Marine Charts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MX Mariner – Marine Charts.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.