The MTA TrainTime app is a great way to keep track of your train schedule. With this app, you can view your train’s arrival time, track your train’s location, and receive notifications when your train is running late.
The technical specifications of the MTA TrainTime for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
MTA TrainTime ANDROID App Summary
MTA TrainTime was developed by MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority) and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download MTA TrainTime from Google Play store under the Maps & Navigation category. The latest version of MTA TrainTime is 8.4.1 on Play store with total users of 1106052. The MTA TrainTime app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the MTA TrainTime is Monday, November 21, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the MTA TrainTime on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
MTA TrainTime App Overview and Details
The official app of the Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad brings TrainTime to MTA eTix. You can now plan railroad trips and buy tickets all in one place without having to switch between apps.
Whether you’re new to the system or a daily commuter, make your trips as seamless as possible with:
• In-App Tickets: Our biggest request! Securely buy and use Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad (East of Hudson only) tickets in the same app you use to plan your trip
• Trip Planning: Check schedules, view track assignments, and see how full trains usually are
• Real-time Train Tracking: See exactly where each train in your trip is, check when it will arrive, and follow it throughout your trip
• Real-time Seat Availability: See the list of cars on your train and how full each one is for the best chance of snagging a seat
• Alerts: Service alerts straight from the source, presented in the context of your trip
• Chat: Text with customer service without leaving the app
• Station Information: Check upcoming departures, elevator and escalator status, and ticket office hours
• Trip Sharing: Send your trip details to friends and family
Features of MTA TrainTime for PC
1. Schedule information for Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad
2. Train arrival and departure times
3. Ticket purchase and mobile ticketing
4. Trip planning and real-time tracking
5. Service advisories and alerts
6. Access to LIRR and Metro-North schedules
7. Mobile-friendly interface
8. Live chat support
9. Social media integration
10. Available in English and Spanish
How To Install & Download MTA TrainTime For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the MTA TrainTime for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the MTA TrainTime.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for MTA TrainTime on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the MTA TrainTime and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the MTA TrainTime on your computer right away.
|App Name:||MTA TrainTime On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MTA (Metropolitan Transportation Authority)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Monday, November 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this MTA TrainTime?
This version includes several minor bug fixes and improvements, including:
• Added additional language support
• Added new feature for automatically pulling up activated tickets
• Fixed some accessibility issues
• Fixed some minor UI issues
The MTA TrainTime app is a great way to stay up-to-date on the status of your train. It is also a great way to plan your trip and find out information about your train route. The app is easy to use and navigate, and it is a helpful tool for anyone who takes the subway or LIRR.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the MTA TrainTime on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent MTA TrainTime Reviews
Updated review: The train times don’t function, it has only been showing the last 7 trains that have already departed on LIRR
An essential app for traveling NYC’s Long Island Railroad system
put some wifi in penn station!
don’t like $10 refund fee. should be transferable
App is solid. I gave it 3 stars because the MTA is just a needlessly expensive service in general.
Good fast service
Jamaica to Massapequa December 8th
I’m glad the MTA finally decided to merge the train schedule app with the tickets app. Great job folks
Good service and always on time
I’ve sent my opinions to the developers about certain features that were left out from the original. Was assured that they will be back in future updates. We shall see….update 12/5/22 some features have returned wish the alarm was back
We refer the ownership of This MTA TrainTime to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTA TrainTime and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTA TrainTime. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTA TrainTime.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.