Mood Tracker Journal is a personal journal designed to help you track your moods and emotions. It includes space to record your moods, emotions, and thoughts for each day. The journal also includes prompts and activities to help you reflect on your moods and emotions. Mood Tracker Journal can help you identify patterns and triggers for your moods, and can help you manage your moods and emotions.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Mood Tracker Journal for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Mood Tracker Journal For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Mood Tracker Journal on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Mood Tracker Journal, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Mood Tracker Journal app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Mood Tracker Journal ANDROID App Summary
Under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store, Mood Tracker Journal has over 1475956 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Reflexio Team has developed the Mood Tracker Journal and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.0.5.
Until this latest version, Mood Tracker Journal has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Tuesday, July 5, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Mood Tracker Journal on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Mood Tracker Journal On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Reflexio Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Mood Tracker Journal for PC
1) The ability to track your mood and see patterns over time
2) Self-care journaling with daily questions to help you reflect on your day
3) A community of like-minded people to share your experiences with
4) A beautiful and user-friendly interface
5) The ability to add photos and other media to your journal entries
6) The ability to set goals and track your progress
7) Customizable journaling prompts to suit your needs
8) A calendar view of your journal entries
9) Password protection for privacy
10) Premium membership for even more features
Mood Tracker Journal App Overview and Details
Reflexio is a fabulous mood tracker, self care journal app with daily questions. Every day you will receive a new interesting question about your health, relations with people, self care or emotion, wellness or depression and select your mood.
Open your mind with Reflexio mood tracker and emotion journal and see how your mood changes through months and years! Are you looking for ways to improve your mood and wellness? Reflexio is a fabulous app that supports you in phases of anxiety and depression.
Our fabulous features:
Mood tracker. Use this feature to explore the patterns in your mood.
– Select your mood on the mood tracker screen. You can choose between Happy mood, Good, Neutral, Bad or Awful mood (depression) to define how you feel
– Track how your mood changes through the months and years. We recommend checking statistics of your mood daily
– Self-help for anxiety & depression (self care diary)
Private diary (journal) with a fingerprint. Note how was your day.
– Make notes in your private diary with fingerprint every day
– Note in the diary about your mental health, relationships, current mood, or feelings. Reflect on wellbeing, mood, self-improvement or self care. Mark activities, personal goals or habits
– Love and relationship: reflect on your romantic relationship and problems with your couple. It can help you understand how to fix them and what steps you should do to prevent problems in your relationship.
Question diary. One question a day that makes you think
– Every day you will receive a new question that will make you reflect on the most important topics of our life: friendship etc
– Share the questions with your friends through social networks!
Word cloud. Track not only your mood, but also the most used words in the diary.
– Get your personalized word cloud monthly, with those words that you use the most in your daily answers! The more complete your answers, the more information your word clouds will have in your journal
Passcode or fingerprint
Do not worry, all your diary notes are private. Set a password (PIN code or fingerprint) to protect your diary secrets. Change passcode whenever you want
Beautiful themes to match your mood
Beautiful themes that match perfect your mood: Reflexio default, Night Sky, Pacific Forest, and Choco Autumn.
Set reminders to make sure important things don’t slip away from the diary
Join us and create a happier mind. Reflexio is more just a journal or mood diary. Reflexio benefits: focus and concentration, happiness, healthier mind & motivation!
Important: If you have noted that during a long period of time you have a bad mood or some kind of anxiety we recommend you to visit a doctor. It’s important to ask your doctor whether they think you have depression, anxiety, or it was just a bad mood days caused by the temporary life difficulties which is nothing to do with depression.
Give some time to yourself for your well being. With Reflexio App you get focus and concentration, happiness, healthier mind and motivation.
Reasons to use the diary app:
maintain a journaling routine feelings
find answers on the main life things – relations with friends, people, colleagues
find a place to reflect on important things privately and track the achievements you’ve made in life
get out of stress or anxiety and take your life to a new level
In Reflexio we are always happy to know your opinion and proposals about the mood tracker or journal to improve our app. Do not hesitate to ask us and we will answer you as soon as possible!
Send us your questions and suggestions to [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reflexio_app/
Whats New In this Mood Tracker Journal?
New main screen you will absolutely love
The Mood Tracker Journal application is a great tool for keeping track of your moods and emotions. It is easy to use and helps you to see how your moods change over time. This can be helpful in managing your moods and emotions.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Mood Tracker Journal of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Mood Tracker Journal Reviews
THE BEST OUT THERE. I’m close to buying the premium.
Quite a good app for journaling, but it’s far too easy to accidentally hit the back button and lose everything you just wrote
it is quite nice but it gets kinda boring after a while cus ur options are so god damm limited if you don’t pay😐
I really like the app, but I’m not a fan of the scrolling. It never seems to be where you want it to be. For example, if I want to go to a past entry and record something, the app doesn’t stay/remain at that entry. Instead it scrolls to the latest entry and it’s quite a pain to be going back and forth each time.
I love it so far I think you should Spotify and other music app capabilities to add a song from those apps like to link a song not downloaded but streamed instead
So far I love the app, it’s attractive to look at, it’s thoughtful, and it tracks the data in a visually pleasing manner.
app is good but no other option is available unless we chose the pack.
Muy Hermosa. Sobre todo Las recommendations de Instagram
it really helps me dealing with my anxiety and depression
We refer the ownership of This Mood Tracker Journal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mood Tracker Journal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mood Tracker Journal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mood Tracker Journal.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.