A mobile topographer GIS is a system that is used to collect, manage, and analyze data related to the Earth’s surface. This system is designed to work with mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to allow users to collect data in the field and then view, analyze, and share that data in real time.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Mobile Topographer GIS for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 How To Install & Download Mobile Topographer GIS For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Mobile Topographer GIS ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Features of Mobile Topographer GIS for PC
- 4 Mobile Topographer GIS App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Mobile Topographer GIS?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Mobile Topographer GIS Reviews
How To Install & Download Mobile Topographer GIS For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Mobile Topographer GIS on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Mobile Topographer GIS, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Mobile Topographer GIS app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Mobile Topographer GIS ANDROID App Summary
Under the Productivity category on Google Play store, Mobile Topographer GIS has over 306953 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. applicality has developed the Mobile Topographer GIS and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 6.0.8.
Until this latest version, Mobile Topographer GIS has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.1. This latest version was last updated on Sunday, March 6, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Mobile Topographer GIS on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Mobile Topographer GIS On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, March 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Mobile Topographer GIS for PC
1. Mobile Topographer is the beloved choice of the professionals.
2. Mobile Topographer meets GIS.
3. You can now perform a complete mobile mapping solution with Mobile Topographer.
4. With Mobile Topographer, you have the capability to work with any GIS data.
5. Mobile Topographer is easy to use and provides an intuitive interface.
6. Mobile Topographer is a cost effective solution.
7. Mobile Topographer is rugged and can withstand the elements.
8. Mobile Topographer is backed by a comprehensive warranty.
9. Mobile Topographer is supported by a team of experts.
10. Mobile Topographer is the perfect choice for any mobile mapping needs.
Mobile Topographer GIS App Overview and Details
The beloved choice of the professionals, Mobile Topographer …meets… GIS.
You can now perform a complete survey without any limitations into complexity or volume of data.
Try now Mobile Topographer GIS by using the three days free trial period. Just download the app and proceed with he subscription procedure. Although, you will be asked to provide billing information, you will NOT be charged before the end of the three days of the free trial period. You can cancel your subscription at any time during the three days trial period, free of charge. Charges will only occur, if at the end of the three days you still have an active subscription.
– Collect GNSS readings using increased accuracy (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS constellations supported).
– Connect your external GNSS receiver via mock locations and use Mobile Topogrpaher GIS as a processing unit.
– Display data into WGS84 or you local projected CRS.
– Convert from WGS84 to local projected CRS and vice versa.
– Real time projection on map.
– *** NEW *** Custom image or WMS server as map background.
– Find a marked point in the real world by using “Drive me”
– Calculate Orthometric height on the fly using EGM model or local elevation grids where available.
– Organize your work into Points – Shapes – Entities & Surveys. You can now create individual points, multi-point groups, multipart polylines, and multipart polygons with holes.
– Create a full drawing with as much details as you want.
– *** NEW *** geodetic tools. Add indirect points via on of the following options: 1 point + Distance + Azimuth, 2 points + Distances + Select, 2 points + Azimuths, 3 points + Distances, Midpoint of line, Divide line, Extend line, Parallel line, Perpendicular to line.
– Nest your jobs, in any nesting level, to create a super-survey.
– Share data between jobs with active links.
– Exchange jobs between your mobile device and your desktop computer, with import – export functions using all common formats .txt, .csv, .kml, .gpx, .dxf and Shape files (.shp – .shx – .dbf)
– Collaborate with your partners by exchanging and sharing from one point to complete jobs.
– Create the 3D terrain of an area by simply walking through it.
– Calculate contours and add them into your survey with lightning speeds.
– View a real 3D model directly into your device.
– Store a route with its data.
– Show GNSS satellites with signal info in both compass view or AR.
– Backup and restore your data using an SQL .db file.
Welcome to the era of mobile surveying…!
Find more about Mobile Topographer GIS in:
Download the user’s manual from:
Whats New In this Mobile Topographer GIS?
v.6.0.8 – Minor bug fixes.
The Mobile Topographer GIS application is a great tool for those who need to collect and analyze data on the go. It is user-friendly and has a variety of features that make it a valuable asset for anyone working in the field of geography or surveying.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Mobile Topographer GIS of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Mobile Topographer GIS Reviews
This application i confused really because it not have mark points xyz and also it has a lot of program which is useless
It’s scam first they ask to download then ask for money what the hell is this
Intersting features, but at the end of the 3day trial I was charged 20$ before bring required to pay 40$ for the yearly subscription so i cancontinue using the app. I understand charging of iI dont cancel my trial, that’s normal, but it’s a Free trial (not 20$) so if I’m being charged at the end of the trial I expect that to be my payment for the app. Also does not show up in your google subscriptions so I’m not really sure how to approach this issue. Seems pretty scammy you should fix this….
We refer the ownership of This Mobile Topographer GIS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mobile Topographer GIS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mobile Topographer GIS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mobile Topographer GIS.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.