Microsoft To Do is a task management app to help you get things done. With To Do, you can keep track of your tasks in one place and get things done more efficiently.
The technical specifications of the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks Reviews
Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks ANDROID App Summary
Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks was developed by Microsoft Corporation and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks is VARY on Play store with total users of 16838562. The Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks is Thursday, November 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks App Overview and Details
Microsoft To Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity and focus on what matters to you. Microsoft To Do makes it easy to stay organized and manage your life.
Accomplish what’s meaningful and important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, your personalized daily planner tools. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant for the day. From grocery lists to housecleaning routines, daily tasks are simple with To Do. When you’re quickly switching between contexts and tasks, it’s important to have tools that help you achieve what matters. Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices and between multiple accounts.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do. Flag emails as tasks in Outlook or any email account hosted by Microsoft, add to lists with Cortana, and see tasks assigned to you from Microsoft Planner. Get peace of mind knowing that your tasks and lists are hosted on the Microsoft 365 service – one of the most reliable services with industry-leading security offerings.
Microsoft To Do’s modern, easy-to-use experience makes your lists unique, with customizable features like emoji in lists, colorful themes, dark mode, and more. Plus, shared lists help you stay connected and collaborate with family, friends, and colleagues.
Microsoft To Do features:
• A daily planner personalized with suggested tasks: My Day
• To do lists are accessible anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Task management features break your tasks into manageable steps
• Take notes to add to any task
• Group lists together by topic or project
• Add reminders, tasks and lists with the To Do widget
• Daily organizer personalized with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Reminders with one-time or recurring due dates
• Make task lists and switch between school, work, and personal lists
• Attach up to 25 MB of files to any task
To Do lists for any purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping list
• Task management
• Take notes
• And more
Office 365 integration
• Sync reminders and task lists between Outlook and To Do
• Lists and tasks are hosted with the security of Microsoft 365
• Task lists are compiled from the apps and services across Microsoft 365
• Add multiple Microsoft accounts
Microsoft To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans, whether it’s for work, school, or home.
To Do is free and available across the web and iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Need support? https://todosupport.microsoft.com/support?product_id=todo
Features of Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks for PC
1. Microsoft To Do helps you stay organized and manage your day-to-day tasks.
2. You can create and manage to-do lists, set deadlines, and add reminders.
3. You can also add notes and attachments to your tasks.
4. Microsoft To Do integrates with Outlook, so you can manage your tasks and emails in one place.
5. You can access Microsoft To Do from your desktop, web browser, or mobile device.
6. Microsoft To Do is available for free, with premium features available for Office 365 subscribers.
7. Microsoft To Do is a part of the Office 365 suite of productivity apps, which also includes Outlook, OneNote, and Calendar.
8. Microsoft To Do is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Chinese.
9. You can find Microsoft To Do tutorials and support on the Microsoft Office website.
10. Microsoft To Do is a great way to stay organized and get your day-to-day tasks done.
Whats New In this Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks?
We have made some fixes to improve app stability and performance.
This app is a great way to manage your lists and tasks. It is easy to use and you can access your lists and tasks from anywhere. This app is great for keeping track of your to-do list and getting things done.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks Reviews
Requires a Microsoft account, for no reason whatsoever.
Great planning and scheduling.
This app used to be Wunderlist and I loved it. After some initial wonkiness, Microsoft finally worked out the bugs. But now a new one continues to rear its head: every time you do an update, the auto suggestions turn back on even though you turned them off. This may only be an Android issue but it’s super annoying because I hate the feature. I don’t know of anyone who likes having their settings reset upon every update.
This app is great. It would be nice if you could assign tasks to more than one person and if you could sort by category.
Great to see improvement requests being implemented. With the suggestions for quick adding, would be great if they are not starred if they were when they were done. Now need to unstar all and they are not sorted by star anymore. Keep it up though
Realy got to do list app
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft To Do: Lists & Tasks.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.