Microsoft SwiftKey Beta app is a keyboard app for Android that uses a predictive algorithm to suggest words as the user types. It is available in over 150 languages.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Microsoft SwiftKey Beta For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Microsoft SwiftKey Beta ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Microsoft SwiftKey Beta App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Microsoft SwiftKey Beta for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Microsoft SwiftKey Beta?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Microsoft SwiftKey Beta Reviews
Download & Install Microsoft SwiftKey Beta For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Microsoft SwiftKey Beta on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Microsoft SwiftKey Beta On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft SwiftKey Beta ANDROID App Summary
The Microsoft SwiftKey Beta was developed by the popular developer agency named SwiftKey. They have the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 184.108.40.206, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 6110602 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Microsoft SwiftKey Beta latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, November 17, 2022 was the last date the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta was updated with new features. If you want to use the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta using the emulator later on.
Microsoft SwiftKey Beta App Overview and Details
– BETA VERSION –
Welcome to the beta program for Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard – here you can test early performance updates, new unreleased features, customizations, and special themes. Thanks for helping us make Microsoft SwiftKey the best it can be!
The Microsoft SwiftKey beta app for Android will not replace the regular Microsoft SwiftKey app on your phone, but will be downloaded as a second app so you can switch between the two for comparison.
Features in the beta app are in active development and might not work perfectly or ever be released to the main Microsoft SwiftKey app.
How you can help make Microsoft SwiftKey better
As a beta tester, we rely on you to help us find bugs and give us feedback on new features. To give us feedback or report any bugs, head on over to our Support Forums https://support.swiftkey.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000099425-Android-Support-Forums – We have a group of moderators and SwiftKey staff members that are actively looking and responding to feedback.
You can also Tweet us @SwiftKey
Microsoft SwiftKey Android & Community Team
Features of Microsoft SwiftKey Beta for PC
1. Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard is in beta testing phase
2. You can test each new features of the keyboard
3. The keyboard is constantly being updated with new features
4. You can use the keyboard for free during the beta testing period
5. The keyboard is available in multiple languages
6. The keyboard is compatible with all android devices
7. The keyboard has a prediction feature which suggests words based on your typing history
8. The keyboard learns your typing habits and gets better over time
9. You can customize the keyboard to suit your needs
10. The keyboard has a built in dictionary which you can use to look up words
Whats New In this Microsoft SwiftKey Beta?
We've fixed the emoji search bug.
We've corrected capitalisation for the rand currency symbol for South Africa.
This keyboard is amazing! It is so much easier to type on than the standard keyboard and it is really accurate. I would highly recommend this keyboard to anyone who is looking for a better typing experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Microsoft SwiftKey Beta Reviews
FONT SIZE IS TOO SMALL TO TYPE FOR BIG ÀND THINK FINGER. PREDICTION AND SUGGESTIONS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN TOXIC GOOGLE KEYBOARD. I’M A HEAVY USER OF KEYBOARD TRANSLATION THAT TRANSLATION SECTION IS UNSTABLE, SUGGETION BOX AND FONTS ARE TOO SMALL TO READ. UNSTABLE BECAUSE MICROSOFT TRANSLATE IS NOT BUIT IN LIKE GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS BUILT IN G BOARD. NO WAY’ NEAR ABOUT UI OF G BOARD. WHEY PEOPLE HAVE TO SING UP TO DOWNLOAD SOME BACKGROUND? IT’S A STUPIDITY FROM BIL GATES . Learn from UI of g bord
The Emoji takes too long to load
Please improve voice typing. Voice typing not work properly.
Keyboard is responding sluggishly…this happens when charging – Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
Very nice application.
I think you should add a option to clear all clipboard clips except pinned clips I tired cleaning one by one
Everything is perfect, but…… Still waiting for a button which can be turn letters in BOLD… Y I’m not be able to create my own stickers 🤔
Seems a better keyboard, voice typing feature, especially in Indian regional languages, is highly recommended. INR currency tab is available?
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft SwiftKey Beta to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft SwiftKey Beta and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft SwiftKey Beta.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.