Microsoft Lens is a PDF scanner that allows you to scan documents and convert them to PDFs. It also allows you to edit PDFs, add comments and signatures, and share them with others.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner Reviews
Download & Install Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, March 6, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner ANDROID App Summary
The Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner was developed by the popular developer agency named Microsoft Corporation. They have the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 16.0.16130.20128, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 45274681 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, March 6, 2023 was the last date the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner was updated with new features. If you want to use the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner using the emulator later on.
Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner App Overview and Details
Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
Features of Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC
1. Trims and enhances pictures
2. Makes pictures of whiteboards
3. Easy to use
4. Free to download
5. Compatible with Android and iOS
6. Automatically detects borders
7. Crops and rotates images
8. Optimizes pictures for readability
9. Saves pictures in PDF or image format
10. Share pictures via email, OneNote, or social media
Whats New In this Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner?
Ability to rename scanned files
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Microsoft Lens PDF Scanner is a great application for scanning documents and saving them as PDFs. It is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. The app is also free to download and use.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner Reviews
Very useful app
Good stuff and easy to use.
Best app thank Microsoft 👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍🌟
Simple and easy to use it is life saver during online exams
Best scanner app
Easy to do document and pdf
Stunningly good at OCR
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.