Member Tools is an online community for members of online communities and forums. It provides a place for members to interact with each other, share tips and advice, and find new friends.
Installing and using the Member Tools for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Member Tools ANDROID App Summary
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has developed the Member Tools application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Member Tools has over 2510314 users with a great 4.0 rating overall. The latest version of Member Tools is currently 4.6.2-(102014.1).
The latest upstate time of the Member Tools is Wednesday, November 2, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Member Tools on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Member Tools App Overview and Details
The Member Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses and temples. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
•Messages. View messages with important updates or actions needed.
•Directory. View contact information and photos of members in your ward and stake.
•Organizations. View ward and stake callings by organization.
•Calendar. View event calendars for your ward and stake.
•Reports. Ward and stake leaders can access membership reports for members of their ward and stake.
•Manage Records. Bishops, branch presidents, and clerks can move records and record ordinances.
•Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
•Missionary. Access contact information for the full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward or stake.
•Temples. View your assigned temple, temples nearest your current location, ordinance schedules, and temple recommend expiration reminders.
•Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse locations and addresses, sacrament meeting times, and contact information for bishops.
•Finance. Organization presidencies can submit payment requests.
Features of Member Tools for PC
1. The Member Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to view their membership information and contact their local church leaders.
2. Members can also access the Church’s online directory, calendar, and other resources.
3. The app also allows members to find and register for Church events.
4. Members can also donate to the Church through the app.
5. The app also provides access to the Church’s online store.
6. The app also allows members to view the Church’s news and media resources.
7. The app also provides access to the Church’s online library.
8. The app also allows members to view the Church’s online forums.
9. The app also allows members to view the Church’s online videos.
10. The app also allows members to share their faith with others through the app’s sharing features.
|App Name:||Member Tools On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Member Tools On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Member Tools on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Member Tools. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Member Tools, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Member Tools?
Fixed bug in Moving Records
The Member Tools application is a great way to keep track of your membership information and to manage your account settings. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a valuable tool for any member. Overall, the Member Tools application is a great way to manage your membership information and to keep track of your account settings.
Did the guide help you download and install the Member Tools for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Member Tools, let us know below.
Recent Member Tools Reviews
Easy to use
This is great app and easy to use.
I have tried and tried for 6 months to get this app to let me sign in. I can sign in to everything else, every app, online etc. but this app refuses to sync and let me sign in. So disappointing. I’ve contacted tech help and none of their “solutions” worked and were things I’ve already tried multiple times. At this point, I give up.
This app no longer works. It’s pointless and a waste of space if it doesn’t work to sign in, see ward info, or anything. Please fix.
Refuses to save any of my info, except it knows my email it knows my info but I can’t access anything until I recover my account, that I just signed into…. Okay, this app is broken!
Absolutely must have!!!
I’ve tried sooooo many times to get on this app. And it’s not working at all.
I am not sure what is going on but I can not get the member tool app come up. I have been able to get on it in the past but not now. What is going on.
I am thankful for this app.
Why is Adobe allowed to track me?
We refer the ownership of This Member Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Member Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Member Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Member Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.