MarineTraffic is a ship tracking and maritime information service that enables you to monitor the movements of boats and other vessels around the world. The service provides real-time data on the location, course, speed, and other information about vessels, as well as historical data and vessel tracking maps.
We will help you download the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
- 1 Download & Install MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
- 2 MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking ANDROID App Summary
- 3 MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking for PC
- 5 Whats New In this MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking Reviews
Download & Install MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, June 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking ANDROID App Summary
MarineTraffic is the developer of the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking, and they have the app under the Maps & Navigation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking from them is VARY with over 3486418 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking is Tuesday, June 28, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking App Overview and Details
MarineTraffic displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide.
Connected to the largest network of land-based AIS receivers, the app covers most major ports and shipping routes.
• View VESSELS ON THE LIVE MAP, search for ships, boats and seaports and see what’s near you!
• More than 100,000 VESSELS PER DAY report their positions via MarineTraffic AIS
• View live wind and 48-hour WIND FORECASTS on the map
• ANIMATED PLAYBACK of vessel’s track
• PORT ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES live for over 4,000 ports and marinas, current conditions in ports and estimated time of arrival for the boats & ships.
• Manage your list of vessels (“MY FLEET”), shared with all your devices and MarineTraffic.com
• Browse 2,5 MILLION PHOTOS of ships, harbours, lighthouses and much more!
• Identify and track vessels sailing beyond the range of land-based AIS receiving stations, using satellite tracking, with ACCESS PLUS 24 (in-app purchase)
• Identify vessels around you at a glance with the Augmented Reality tool.
Just point your device’s camera to the horizon and get all the information you need about the vessels in your area: name, flag, speed, distance from you and a lot more.
Also, for MarineTraffic paying subscribers:
• NAUTICAL CHARTS
• ADVANCED WEATHER MAPS
• ADVANCED DENSITY MAPS
• SAT-AIS DATA
Join the great MarineTraffic community!
** If you’re only interested in a specific area, please confirm coverage on www.marinetraffic.com before purchasing the app **
Features of MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking for PC
1. Displays near real-time positions of ships and yachts worldwide
2. Connected to the largest AIS network
3. Over 1,000,000 vessels tracked
4. Historical vessel data
5. vessel details and photos
6. Customizable maps
7. Route planning
8. Alerts and notifications
9. API access
10. Mobile apps
Whats New In this MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking?
– Advanced fleet management
– Enhanced search
– Explore tool
– Updated density maps
– Vessel valuation
– AIS station coverage on advanced map
– Additional weather info on vessel track
– Fixes and improvements
MarineTraffic is a great application for tracking ships. It is easy to use and provides a lot of information about ship movements. It is a valuable tool for anyone interested in maritime activity.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking? Let us know!
Recent MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking Reviews
TRACKER APP HAD IT ON MY PHONE FOR 24 HOURS AND HAD 324 ATTEMPTS FROM THREE COMPANIES TO RETRIEVE MY PERSONAL INFO .
Same as others. Paid for this app to not have ads… Well, now, ads… K thx bye
Adds the time on s22 but not on iPhone
Was a very good app until I changed phones. Now I’ve lost the features I used to have and it says I have to pay for them even though I’m logged in. It works ok on the old phone still though.
Hi, I’m just wondering when i reinstall the app how come i became free user as I remember i bought the app way back in 2016.
Paid for this app about ten years ago. Now I can’t get past the cookie popup because of the hundreds of pre-selected ‘legitimate interest’ choices for vendor preferences. No option to reject all sadly makes this app completely useless and unacceptable to use for me. I actually started the process of de-selecting all the vendors, but gave up around 15 minutes in.
We refer the ownership of This MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MarineTraffic – Ship Tracking.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.