Marine radar is a device used to track ships and other objects in the water. It uses radio waves to detect and track objects. Marine radar can be used for both short-range and long-range tracking.
In this article, we will show you how to download Marine Radar – Ship tracker For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Marine Radar – Ship tracker technical specifications first.
- 1 Marine Radar – Ship tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Features of Marine Radar – Ship tracker for PC
- 3 How To Download Marine Radar – Ship tracker For PC/Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Marine Radar – Ship tracker App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Marine Radar – Ship tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Marine Radar – Ship tracker Reviews
Marine Radar – Ship tracker ANDROID App Summary
Headway Labs is the developer of this Marine Radar – Ship tracker application. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2157337+ users of this app. The Marine Radar – Ship tracker app rating is currently 2.0.
It was last updated on Friday, April 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Marine Radar – Ship tracker for PC
1. Interactive real-time ship tracking
2. Operates reliably
3. Full-screen mode
4. Track multiple ships at once
5. See ship position, speed, and heading
6. Get alerts for ship arrivals and departures
7. Search for specific ships
8. See ship photos and details
9. Save your favorite ships
10. Share ship tracking information with others
|App Name:||Marine Radar – Ship tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Headway Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Friday, April 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Marine Radar – Ship tracker For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Marine Radar – Ship tracker on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Marine Radar – Ship tracker on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMarine Radar – Ship tracker in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Marine Radar – Ship tracker on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Marine Radar – Ship tracker running on your computer.
Marine Radar – Ship tracker App Overview and Details
🌟 Interactive real time ship tracking that operates reliably. The Marine Tracker starts in full screen mode and is ready for use immediately. No more multiple and annoying clicking. Monitor and track the world-wide ship traffic with enhanced speed. The well-structured menu and appealing design allows for efficient and most of all easy handling. All vessels live on a map. 🌟
Do you want to check which cargo ships are currently moving in front of your eyes or identify the point of departure, type of ship and shipping line at the same time? No problem – you have these bits of information at hand with the ship radar of Marine Radar.
✔️ Every vessel type is marked in a specific color
✔️ You can explore plenty of different vessel types: Fish carriers, Crude Oil Tankers, Fishing Vessels, Other Tugs / Special Crafts, Bulk Carriers, Fire Fighting Vessels, Service Vessels, Passenger Ships, Training Ships, Yachts and much more
✔️ Besides vessels, the map contains ports and other locations
🌟 Search option 🌟
➡️You also have the option to search for specific vessels by IMO number or MMSI, ports, seas or other locations.
🌟 Vessel information 🌟
➡️ Get various pieces of vessel information such as speed, course and current status by tapping on a vessel symbol. You also get to see a picture of each vessel.
User friendliness is very important for us, therefore the app and its range of functions is constantly improving.
Whats New In this Marine Radar – Ship tracker?
Ship tracker is an application that allows users to track the location of ships. The application uses marine radar to track the location of ships. The application is accurate and reliable.
This concludes our article on Marine Radar – Ship tracker Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Marine Radar – Ship tracker for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Marine Radar – Ship tracker Reviews
Easy to see the boats that you may see whilst on holiday
Very happy with this app
Just adds when first open tried closing three times just cam back. Worst app ever three adds on start refusing to close. Waist of time app don’t bother with it.
Enjoyable app, seems to be accurate.
works pretty good, no intrusive ads, I’m finding what I’m looking for which is the point of having this app. I’d recommend it.
Fun and accurate
1000 dollars a year to subscribe? You must be out of your mind.
Too many ads
We refer the ownership of This Marine Radar – Ship tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Marine Radar – Ship tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Marine Radar – Ship tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Marine Radar – Ship tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.