, Maps and Traffic
Looking for directions? MapQuest has you covered whether you want driving, public transit, walking, or biking directions. You can also view maps and find out about traffic conditions in your area.
So, you want to download the MapQuest: Get Directions for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 MapQuest: Get Directions ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download MapQuest: Get Directions For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 MapQuest: Get Directions App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of MapQuest: Get Directions for PC
- 5 Whats New In this MapQuest: Get Directions?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent MapQuest: Get Directions Reviews
MapQuest: Get Directions ANDROID App Summary
The MapQuest: Get Directions is listed under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the MapQuest: Get Directions is MapQuest. The current version of MapQuest: Get Directions is 4.1.0 with a total user count of 14549167 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Thursday, September 29, 2022 was the last date the MapQuest: Get Directions was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download MapQuest: Get Directions For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the MapQuest: Get Directions on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the MapQuest: Get Directions to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for MapQuest: Get Directions. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the MapQuest: Get Directions on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the MapQuest: Get Directions on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||MapQuest: Get Directions On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Thursday, September 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MapQuest: Get Directions App Overview and Details
Get where you need to go with the MapQuest turn-by-turn GPS Navigation app. Whether it’s using voice navigation for walking or driving directions or exploring points of interests on the map, MapQuest has the tools you need to navigate the United States and Canada.
Map and Navigation Features:
• Up-to-date satellite imagery and maps
• Turn-by-turn voice navigation for walking and driving directions
• Real-time traffic updates to help you find the fastest ways to your destination
• Optimized routing to help save you time, gas and money
• A speedometer so you can compare your current speed to the speed limit along your route
• Favorites so you can store locations, like your home and work addresses, for quick-and-easy maps and directions
• Alternate route choices so you have multiple options to get where you need to go
• Route settings that help you avoid things like highways and toll roads
• Multipoint routes so you can include more than just one stop
• Planning: create routes starting from somewhere other than your current location
Do More than Get Directions:
• Search and explore nearby points of interests like restaurants, bars, gas stations and hotels, with our layers bar
• Find great hotel deals and book them through MapQuest
• Feed your inner foodie and discover new places to eat: browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub points of interest
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
• View local weather so you can plan ahead
• Car broken down? Directly access on-demand roadside assistance for help
• Get directions on-the-go with our corresponding Android Watch app
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Features of MapQuest: Get Directions for PC
1. Turn-by-turn GPS navigation
2. Spoken street names
3. Real-time traffic conditions
4. Re-route suggestions
5. Search for places along your route
6. Save and share your favorite places
7. Book hotels and restaurants
8. Get gas prices and parking information
9. Download offline maps
10. Integrate with your calendar and contacts
Whats New In this MapQuest: Get Directions?
Thanks for using MapQuest! This release contains some bugfixes.
Please be sure to upgrade to version 4.0 or later as soon as possible, as we won't be able to support older versions of the app much longer.
Have a problem? Email us at [email protected] or visit https://help.mapquest.com
Have a question? Visit us at https://help.mapquest.com
MapQuest provides an easy to use application for getting directions. The application is free and easy to download. The interface is user friendly and the directions are accurate. Overall, MapQuest is a great option for getting directions.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the MapQuest: Get Directions on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent MapQuest: Get Directions Reviews
Not as feature-rich as Google, but works just as well for directions and honestly i find most Google features distracting and rarely useful. A recent update finally included BIKE DIRECTIONS as well which I’ve been waiting for. You can also change the icon that marks your position, which is cute. Mine is a rocketship. ^_^
✨Easy to use✨
Have only been using a short time, however with the exception of one or two addresses that are not in the database a much much better experience than Google’s mishmash of junk they call a mapper
Satellite is 👌
This app sent me on roads that had become dead ends. Very disappointed in this.
I downloaded but did not use this app so why I have no opinion
Not too good
My street name is incorrect, it should be Rockhaven Drive, Guntersville, Alabama, NOT Rockhaven Road.
We refer the ownership of This MapQuest: Get Directions to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MapQuest: Get Directions and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the MapQuest: Get Directions. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MapQuest: Get Directions.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.