Map Marker is a simple yet powerful plugin that allows you to easily add custom markers and icons to your WordPress site. With Map Marker, you can add markers with custom icons, text, and links to any location on your map. You can also add tooltips to your markers, so your visitors can see more information about your markers. Map Marker is the perfect plugin for adding custom markers to your WordPress site.
The technical specifications of the Map Marker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Map Marker ANDROID App Summary
Map Marker was developed by theandroidseb and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Map Marker from Google Play store under the Maps & Navigation category. The latest version of Map Marker is 2.24.0_438 on Play store with total users of 1552410. The Map Marker app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Map Marker is Friday, October 21, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Map Marker on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Map Marker App Overview and Details
This app uses Google Maps and other sources in order to allow you to place markers even without internet connection.
If you have any issues with the app, please contact me at [email protected], I will most likely be able to help.
• Offline maps! BETA feature: acquire offline map files elsewhere and use them to see the map even when offline!
• Set a title, a description, a date, a color, an icon and pictures for each marker, and move them freely on the map
• Organise your markers into different folders
• Browse and organize your markers easily from the text-searchable markers list
• Search for places with Google Places API and create a new marker from the result
• Open a marker’s location in any other map application already installed
• Display and copy marker GPS coordinates to clipboard with one clic
• Display a marker’s address if available
• Create path-markers and measure their distance easily
• Create polygon-markers and measure their perimeter and area easily
• Share a captured image of the current map
• Share markers as KML files
• Import markers from a QR code
• Import/export markers from/to KML or KMZ files
• Import your Google Maps favorite locations (those marked with a star)
• Open exported KML files with Google Earth to view your markers
• Open map related links to add them as a marker (Google Maps link, event location of an event from the Facebook app, contact address, etc.)
• Guiding compass to a marker: start the guide to a marker and a compass will show you in which direction and at what distance the marker is
• Custom fields for markers: Checkbox, Date, Email, Text, Multi-choice, Phone, Web link
• Create templates for custom fields per folder: the child markers will inherit their parent folder’s custom fields
Premium features (paid with free trial):
• Save your markers on the cloud with Google Drive or Dropbox
• Collaborate with your friends by sharing your map cloud folder with them: anyone with access to the map folder can modify it and changes will be synced to everyone using the folder
• Restore previous versions of your cloud map folder
• One time purchase for a lifetime upgrade on your Google account with an unlimited number of Android devices
• Free trial for trying out full features before deciding
• No ads
• Get your location ⇒ to locate you on the map
• Access to external storage ⇒ to export, save and import to/from files
• Read Google services configuration ⇒ to use Google Maps
• Call phone ⇒ for being able to one-click-call a phone number entered in a marker details
• Internet access ⇒ for Google Maps to display the map
• In-app purchase ⇒ for being able to purchase the premium upgrade
Features of Map Marker for PC
1. The app uses Google Maps to allow you to place markers without an internet connection.
2. You can use the app offline.
3. The app lets you share your markers with others.
4. The app allows you to customize your markers.
5. The app has a user-friendly interface.
6. The app is free to download and use.
7. The app is available for Android and iOS devices.
8. The app has been featured in The New York Times, The Guardian, and Wired.
9. The app has been downloaded over 1 million times.
10. The app has a 4.5-star rating on the Google Play store.
How To Install & Download Map Marker For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Map Marker for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Map Marker.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Map Marker on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Map Marker and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Map Marker on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Map Marker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Map Marker?
* Added in-app prompt about V3 upgrade
* Updated translations
The Map Marker application is a great tool for tracking your location and getting directions to your destination. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. The app is also accurate and reliable. Overall, the Map Marker app is a great tool for anyone who needs to track their location or get directions to their destination.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Map Marker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Map Marker Reviews
Is a big effort are so many out there need to find perfect V3 and then keep going.
Good app but needs to support mapforge v5 maps v3 maps are from 2018. Seems to only use Google fused location only no option for direct gps location. Other map directories would also be nice. Hopeful to see some of these features in v3
Had been searching for an app that allowed me to map every state park national park museum and historical site ever been, too.
Ultimate app if you are in the filed of surveying this app is ultimate… As author they are trying best as described in ideas as like code list selection etc. It will be more powerful. My best wishes with their team.
Efiscent for work
We refer the ownership of This Map Marker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Map Marker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Map Marker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Map Marker.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.