Manage My Pain is an app that helps you track your pain levels, medications, and symptoms. It also provides information and resources about pain management.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Manage My Pain for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Manage My Pain For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Manage My Pain on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Manage My Pain, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Manage My Pain app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Manage My Pain ANDROID App Summary
Under the Medical category on Google Play store, Manage My Pain has over 184791 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ManagingLife, Inc. has developed the Manage My Pain and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.04.2419.
Until this latest version, Manage My Pain has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Monday, January 23, 2023 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Manage My Pain on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Manage My Pain On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||ManagingLife, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 23, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Features of Manage My Pain for PC
1. Commercially-available digital chronic pain treatment
2. Wearable device that uses nerve stimulation to treat pain
5. Pain relief in as little as 30 minutes
6. Portable and easy to use
10. 1-year warranty
Manage My Pain App Overview and Details
Manage My Pain is the world’s first and only commercially-available digital chronic pain treatment companion with clinical validation and has one of the largest datasets for reported pain outcomes.
Manage My Pain helps you and others better understand what you are going through. It has helped thousands of people with conditions like fibromyalgia, headaches, arthritis, or back pain better understand their symptoms and provide evidence of their pain for their doctors, insurance companies, or government agencies. Manage My Pain was created in partnership with industry-leading pain researchers – your doctor will actually read the reports from our app! Our daily reflections help people focus on their meaningful activities as opposed to the limitations created by their pain.
Manage My Pain will help you:
• Record how you’re feeling: Easily describe your pain in less than 30 seconds
• Understand your unique pain criteria: Fully customizable options with each pain record let you identify factors such as how your pain feels, what the factors made the pain worse, which medications help you with your pain, and many more
• Reflect on your day: Take your mind off pain and record activities that are meaningful to you
• Highlight patterns and trends: Charts and graphs describe your results and get more powerful over time
• Track how well your meds are working: Add any medication to your profile and mark if it helps manage your pain
• Describe your pain to your doctor: Summarize your pain through unique reports that your doctor will actually read
Developed for patients suffering from and care-givers or medical professionals treating:
• arthritis & rheumatism
• chronic pain
• headaches & migraines
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
The Pro version adds the ability to view or report on more than the last 30 days. Reports are free to generate, however, those that contain advanced sections may require an additional credit to be purchased. An optional monthly subscription can be purchased so that an unlimited number of reports with advanced sections may be generated without the need for credits.
Whats New In this Manage My Pain?
* Fix: Rare sync issue when data is not available
The Manage My Pain app is a great tool for people who suffer from chronic pain. It allows you to track your pain levels, medications, and other treatments. It also provides information and support from other people who suffer from chronic pain. The app is easy to use and it is free.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Manage My Pain of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Manage My Pain Reviews
Easy to use, possible more detail needs adding to descriptions
Recording the pain is not like drinking a glass of water… I guess I don’t like being reminded to fill a stupid form when I am in pain. Not for me
I tried it – not of any use to me.
I’m liking it ok but I wish there was something to click when you have taken pain killers and you don’t yet know if they are helping. like “unsure” or “not yet”. as I like to record the pain when it’s happening so I don’t know what works yet. I need to check back in a few hours later to say if it helped
Stopped working last 2 months Freezing all time. Not possible to save records. Contacted them, no response.
Easy to use and flexible
Excellent tool to record pain issues, particularly if seeing a pain management specialist/rehab etc. After many years of chronic pain, I felt ‘guilty’ for seeking appropriate treatment and this app has helped me to validate my pain.
I’ve dealt with chronic pain for at least 9 years and for whatever reason never had much interest in logging my pain like this. Recently, when I somehow heard about this app, I decided to give it a try. I’m glad I did because I’m really impressed with it. I will continue to use it for as long as it’s available. I’ve already recommended it to a few of my chronic pain patient friends.
Easy to use and track my pain daily.
FMS,EDS, neuropathy sufferer and this app is amazing and I really hope to bring solid data to doctors to find better treatment. Would look love 24 hr setting tho
We refer the ownership of This Manage My Pain to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Manage My Pain and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Manage My Pain. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Manage My Pain.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.