The Magic Finger 3D Printer is a versatile and user-friendly 3D printer that is perfect for both hobbyists and professionals. It features a large build volume, heated build plate, and supports a wide range of materials. With its easy-to-use touchscreen interface, the Magic Finger 3D Printer is perfect for anyone who wants to create 3D models quickly and easily.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Magic Finger 3D for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Magic Finger 3D For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Magic Finger 3D on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Magic Finger 3D, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Magic Finger 3D app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Magic Finger 3D ANDROID App Summary
Under the Arcade category on Google Play store, Magic Finger 3D has over 31862919 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Lucky Kat Studios has developed the Magic Finger 3D and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.3.8.
Until this latest version, Magic Finger 3D has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Thursday, December 15, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Magic Finger 3D on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Magic Finger 3D On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Lucky Kat Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Magic Finger 3D for PC
1. Use your magic touch to defeat your enemies!
2. Take out your foes by throwing other enemies at them!
3. Use your surroundings to your advantage!
4. Defeat your enemies and progress through the game!
5. Unlock new abilities and power-ups as you progress!
6. Encounter unique and challenging bosses!
7. Explore a variety of different environments!
8. Collect valuable items and treasures!
9. Compete with friends and others for high scores!
10. Enjoy an immersive and exciting gaming experience!
Magic Finger 3D App Overview and Details
Use your magic touch and surroundings to take out your foes! Defeat your enemies by throwing other enemies! Use explosive barrels to make a big impact! Sent your adversaries off the platform into the deep!
In this action you choose how you control the environment and can freely pick up anything you see. Use your finger to become the ultimate magic user!
Whats New In this Magic Finger 3D?
Fixes & Tweaks!
Thanks for playing!
The Magic Finger 3D application is a great tool for those who want to create amazing 3D images. It is very user-friendly and has a lot of features that make it easy to use. Overall, it is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good 3D image editor.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Magic Finger 3D of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Magic Finger 3D Reviews
theek tha ka hai
full of adverts
Noob game 🚫🚫🤬😡👺
We refer the ownership of This Magic Finger 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magic Finger 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magic Finger 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magic Finger 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.