Lyft is an American transportation network company based in San Francisco, California and operating in 644 cities in the United States and 12 cities in Canada. It develops, markets, and operates the Lyft mobile app, offering car rides, scooters, a bicycle-sharing system, and a food delivery service.
We will help you download the Lyft for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Lyft on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Lyft on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Lyft, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Lyft, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Lyft appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Lyft by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Lyft on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Lyft On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Lyft, Inc.|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Lyft ANDROID App Summary
Lyft, Inc. is the developer of the Lyft, and they have the app under the Maps & Navigation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Lyft from them is VARY with over 52806466 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Lyft is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Lyft is Friday, December 2, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Lyft on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Lyft App Overview and Details
Get where you’re going with Lyft.
Whether you’re catching a flight, going out for the night, commuting to the office, or running errands in a rush, the Lyft app offers you multiple ways to get there.
EASY TO USE
Enter your destination. See your route and ride cost up front. Choose Priority Pickup to get going quick. Boom. Done. Simple
CHOOSE YOUR WHEELS
Choose from solo rides, Shared rides, Wait & Save, Priority Pickup, Bikes & Scooters, Lyft XL, Lyft Lux, Transit, or even Rentals.
Our Wait & Save and Shared options help you get around for less. And you can find the fastest public transit routes, too.
* Lyft ride types may vary by region. Check the app to see what is available in your city.
Prices vary based on market condition.
By downloading the app, you agree to allow Lyft to collect your device’s language settings
Features of Lyft for PC
1. Get picked up by a friendly, professional driver
2. Arrive at your destination safely and on-time
3. Avoid the hassle and expense of parking
4. Enjoy a comfortable, stress-free ride
5. Get dropped off right at your doorstep
6. Pay automatically through the app — no need to carry cash
7. Receive a fare estimate before you request a ride
8. Track your driver’s progress on the map as they come to you
9. Rate your driver and provide feedback to help improve the Lyft experience
10. Request a ride anytime, anywhere — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Whats New In this Lyft?
Thanks for choosing Lyft! To make your rides even better, we update the app regularly. It’s like housekeeping: squashing bugs, cleaning up code, and other small-but-mighty improvements.
Lyft is a smartphone application that allows users to request a car ride from a nearby qualified driver. After the ride is complete, the fare is automatically charged to the user’s credit or debit card. Lyft is a convenient way to get around town, especially when public transportation is not an option.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Lyft? Let us know!
Recent Lyft Reviews
I was robbed by a lyft driver and when I contacted the customer service representative he let me know that we should not have given the driver money. Like my cowoker left her phone in his car and we contacted the driver through the lyft app and he told us he will take it back but we will have to pay gas money and when he showed up he said $15 and my coworker gave him $20 since we thought he was honest, then the following evening Lyft took $15 from a/c then lyft said its my problem. Uninstalled
When I first started using Lyft, they were prompt. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes. For the past month or so, drivers have been no more than a few blocks away, and cancel on me. I end up having to wait even longer. I’ve been late for work because of this. It’s not right. When that happens, the fare should be reduced.
Always on time and each driver has been very polite.
😯😈we were y r
Perfect experience right out of the gate! Super easy!
Its like waiting for a weed dealer. “Arriving in 5 min” 20 minutes go by and it still says “Arriving in 5 min” then once the guy gets there he cancels. 🖕
Didn’t get the $5 off first three rides as advertised
Generally cheaper than uber however the app navigation that the drivers use is absolute garbage.
I don’t know what mapping API they’re using but whatever it is, it can’t find places by NAME like THE COMPETITION does! UNBELIEVABLE that this is happening in 2022! I had to use THE COMPETITION to get a ride because even though I knew the NAME AND STREET of the place I was going to, it was TOO HARD for Lyft to find. WOW! I THOUGHT I was using a computer but I guess Lyft does their mappings BY HAND!! ONE STAR!!!!!
We refer the ownership of This Lyft to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lyft and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lyft. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lyft.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.