Luggage AR is an app that allows users to see their luggage in augmented reality. This can be useful for finding lost luggage, or for planning a trip by seeing how much space your luggage will take up. The app also allows users to share their luggage with others, so that they can see what you are packing for their trip.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Luggage AR for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Luggage AR For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Luggage AR on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Luggage AR, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Luggage AR app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Luggage AR ANDROID App Summary
Under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store, Luggage AR has over 1004 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Reality Lab AS has developed the Luggage AR and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.
Until this latest version, Luggage AR has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 1.0. This latest version was last updated on Monday, May 25, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Luggage AR on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Luggage AR On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Reality Lab AS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Monday, May 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Luggage AR for PC
1. Check if your luggage fits the requirements of hand luggage using AR.
2. Get real-time measurements of your luggage.
3. Save time and hassle at the airport.
4. Avoid delays and extra charges.
5. Get your luggage right the first time.
6. Make packing for your trip a breeze.
7. Never worry about packing too much again.
8. Get measurements in both metric and imperial units.
9. Use AR to get an accurate representation of how your luggage will look.
10. Stay organized and on track for your next trip.
Luggage AR App Overview and Details
Check if your luggage fits the requirements of hand luggage using AR.
Measurements taken with this app are estimates.
Whats New In this Luggage AR?
Initial app release
The Luggage AR app is a great way to keep track of your luggage when you travel. It’s easy to use and it’s really helpful when you’re trying to find your luggage in a crowded place.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Luggage AR of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Luggage AR Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Luggage AR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Luggage AR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Luggage AR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Luggage AR.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.