Linux CLI Launcher is a simple yet powerful tool that lets you easily launch your favorite Linux apps from the command line. It comes with a wide range of options that let you customize your experience, and it’s free to download and use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Linux CLI Launcher for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Linux CLI Launcher On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Francesco Andreuzzi|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Linux CLI Launcher ANDROID App Summary
The Linux CLI Launcher was developed by the popular developer agency named Francesco Andreuzzi. They have the Linux CLI Launcher in the Personalization category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is v6.15, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1098170 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Linux CLI Launcher latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, October 17, 2019 was the last date the Linux CLI Launcher was updated with new features. If you want to use the Linux CLI Launcher on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Linux CLI Launcher using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Linux CLI Launcher For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Linux CLI Launcher using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Linux CLI Launcher on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Linux CLI Launcher here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Linux CLI Launcher for PC
1. A launcher with a minimalistic and clean design.
2. A launcher that is not overloaded with features and options.
3. A launcher with a simple and straightforward icons, app drawer and dock.
4. A launcher that is easy to use and navigate.
5. A launcher that is light on resources and battery.
6. A launcher with customizable themes and icon packs.
7. A launcher with support for third-party widgets and plugins.
8. A launcher with advanced features like gesture controls and shortcuts.
9. A launcher with built-in security and privacy features.
10. A launcher with an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Linux CLI Launcher App Overview and Details
Are you sick of all those colorful and chaotic launchers?
Did Icons, App Drawer and Dock bother you enough?
Do you miss those times when you could do whatever you wanted with a simple command?
Then, T-UI Launcher and its Linux-like CLI (Command Line Interface) is exactly what you need.
• T-UI commands (like uninstall, open, sms, ..)
• Native Android/Linux commands
• aliases, use your favourite commands faster
• suggestions, to help you compose your commands
• RSS reader
• in-app notes, for your to-do list
• reply to your notifications directly from your launcher
• online theme repository, share your own setup with the community
• TUIXT, in-app text editor
• extremely highly customizable launcher
• CLI music player
• full Linux-like CLI interface
Some T-UI commands:
• uninstall [app] • sms [contact] [text] • call [contact] • calc [expression] • search [google, playstore, youtube, files] • wifi
• share [file] • mv / cp [file] [dest] + many other Linux commands
Wiki -> https://goo.gl/5znteK
Google+ community -> https://goo.gl/aoMnXX
GitHub -> https://goo.gl/As4JG6
Twitter -> https://goo.gl/pgWs8V
Telegram -> https://goo.gl/sqy2ft
TIP: don’t install this if you don’t like having a CLI as your home Launcher, if you hate Linux or those two things together.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Whats New In this Linux CLI Launcher?
– the "donate" command has been removed to accomplish the new rules
There's nothing new in this release, feel free to ignore this update if you want.
Linux CLI Launcher is a great application for those who want to launch their programs from the command line. It is lightweight and easy to use, and it can be a useful tool for developers and system administrators.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Linux CLI Launcher of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Linux CLI Launcher Reviews
Faster, and more reliable than any gui
Add some other features like background photo
Thee BEST APP I have ever installed on my phone. Love you. Call me….ok d:^)
Awesome launcher 🤩
Really in love Great job guys
Don’t download this app it will try to take over your phone don’t it will say active? Don’t do it will take over your phone and they only way to install it is to go to settings and do a lot of stuff you will have to change your wallpaper then go to settings it took me 30 minutes falledit like forever
I’m using this app from 7 months but u don’t know why this app keeps crashing from 2 days I’m unable to open it
This App does exactly what I was expecting, but it should be able to set up a screen lock
Once I switched to this launcher it has been the first thing I install on a new phone. Way faster than looking through a bunch of app icons. If you use Linux this app emulate the terminal very well. You can even use basic shell commands on it.
We refer the ownership of This Linux CLI Launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Linux CLI Launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Linux CLI Launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Linux CLI Launcher.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.