LinkedIn Recruiter is a powerful tool for recruiting top talent. With its vast pool of users, LinkedIn Recruiter can help you find and connect with the right candidates for your open positions. LinkedIn Recruiter also provides valuable insights into each candidate, so you can make the best hiring decisions.
In this article, we will show you how to download LinkedIn Recruiter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at LinkedIn Recruiter technical specifications first.
LinkedIn Recruiter ANDROID App Summary
LinkedIn is the developer of this LinkedIn Recruiter application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 890297+ users of this app. The LinkedIn Recruiter app rating is currently 2.4.1406.
It was last updated on Tuesday, November 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of LinkedIn Recruiter for PC
1. Stay on top of your recruiting when you’re on-the-go
2. Quickly respond to messages and requests
3. Access your LinkedIn Recruiter account from your mobile device
4. View your candidates’ profiles and connect with them
5. Send messages and requests to candidates
6. Save candidates to your LinkedIn Recruiter account
7. Access your LinkedIn Recruiter inbox
8. View your LinkedIn Recruiter search history
9. Save searches and candidates
10. Receive notifications when candidates are saved or when new candidates match your searches
|App Name:||LinkedIn Recruiter On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download LinkedIn Recruiter For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download LinkedIn Recruiter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type LinkedIn Recruiter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the LinkedIn Recruiter ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
LinkedIn Recruiter App Overview and Details
Use the LinkedIn Recruiter app to stay on top of your recruiting when you’re on-the-go. Quickly respond to candidates as soon as they reply to your messages. Search LinkedIn’s entire network of 675M+ members and contact the right people for your open roles — all from your phone. Pick up work where you left off or take care of quick tasks when you’re away from your desk, like reviewing candidate profiles or organizing your pipeline.
With the LinkedIn Recruiter app, you get access to key features of LinkedIn Recruiter, whenever and wherever you need them:
Get real-time notifications when candidates reply to your messages and respond in the moment
Compose and send InMails to candidates while on-the-go
Search the entire LinkedIn talent pool using smart filters and keywords
Access and edit your recent searches easily
Attach and send documents to candidates, all from your phone
Review candidate profiles and save candidates who are a good fit to your existing projects*
Get Recommended Matches for your open roles that improve over time by learning from which candidates you choose to save, hide and message in Recruiter*
Collaborate with your team by tagging them in Notes and starting a conversation*
Easily share candidate profiles with your hiring manager/client for feedback*
*These features are only available for customers with access to New Recruiter & Jobs. If you do not yet have access to New Recruiter & Jobs, please contact your LinkedIn account team to see when you are scheduled to get upgraded.
The LinkedIn Recruiter app requires a Recruiter or Recruiter Lite account, which is a paid LinkedIn subscription for talent professionals. If you are interested in learning more about LinkedIn Recruiter, please visit: https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/recruiter
Whats New In this LinkedIn Recruiter?
Connect with candidates more seamlessly through your latest Recruiter app updates.
Here’s what’s new:
* Seamlessly switch between devices with mobile/desktop search sync
* Kick off complex searches quickly with the advanced search homepage shortcut
* Quickly see if candidates in search results are a fit with highlighted skills
LinkedIn Recruiter is a powerful tool that can help you find the right candidates for your open positions. It’s easy to use and provides a wealth of information about potential candidates. If you’re looking for a new way to find great candidates, LinkedIn Recruiter is definitely worth trying.
This concludes our article on LinkedIn Recruiter Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or LinkedIn Recruiter for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent LinkedIn Recruiter Reviews
Heavy equipment repair
I can’t reply to any inmails on this app because every chat says the InMail hasn’t been accepted. I have to use the web app instead which makes this application useless other than giving me notifications. Someone should fix this issue ASAP.
Hi LinkedIn Recruiter , I took paid service, it’s too much confusion, Taking too much time for sign in and how to contact customer care. Please reply.
Very good service
Forces one in without a free trial without giving up banking information. Buggy app with poor design. Simply a cash grab and data mining app. Red flag there are no positive reviews.
This new version is not installing on my phone (Linovo Essential Tab 3 7
We refer the ownership of This LinkedIn Recruiter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LinkedIn Recruiter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the LinkedIn Recruiter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LinkedIn Recruiter.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.