Line Rider is a simple but addictive game where you draw lines to guide a sledder down a hill. The game has been around for over a decade and has spawned many online communities and fan-made videos. Despite its simple premise, Line Rider is a surprisingly challenging and addictive game that can provide hours of fun. Whether you’re trying to beat your own best time or create the most intricate and challenging track possible, Line Rider is a game that is sure to keep you entertained.
The latest Line Rider for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Line Rider ANDROID App Summary
Emergent Studios has developed the Line Rider for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Line Rider has got over 24649+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 2.6.2
The latest update of Line Rider is Thursday, May 27, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Line Rider App Overview and Details
Draw a track for the sledder to ride on! The classic and super addictive sandbox game, Line Rider is now available with multiple riders, audio import, and new features to help you create your track:
– Scrub through the timeline to go to any point in time.
– Pause in the middle of the track and see live physics updates as you draw.
– Visualize the trajectory of the sledder with onion skin.
– Move, adjust, and copy lines with the select tool.
Features of Line Rider for PC
1. Draw your own tracks
2. Ride the sledder
3. Classic and addictive gameplay
4. Sandbox game
5. Line Rider is the ultimate sledding game
6. Create your own obstacles and challenges
7. Share your tracks with friends
8. Race against the clock
9. Compete for the best time
10. Challenge yourself with new and creative tracks
Install “Line Rider” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Line Rider on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Line Rider app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Line Rider.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Line Rider On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Emergent Studios|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, May 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Line Rider?
Fixed issue with dark mode turning UI into unreadable black boxes
Line Rider is a great application that allows you to draw lines and then ride a sled down them. It is a lot of fun and can be very addicting. It is also a great way to kill some time and relieve some stress.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Line Rider for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Line Rider Reviews
So I don’t want this game anymore but I can’t refund it
I hate this app it’s so dumb. You have to make your own course to use it at least put in a feature so you can ride other people’s courses
Finally! This game is on Android, I loved playing this game on my ipod when I was a kid,, currently it’s runs super smooth on my S22 Ultra, and it’s super fun, I just think the amount of content it offers vs the price is just a tad bit high, but I bought it still as I enjoyed the heck out of this game when I was a child… Just FYI : THIS GAME SUPPORTS S-PEN and is hella fun to play it with I just wish there was a map browser within the game where you can directly play other people’s maps
He keeps falling thrue lines I don’t know but it seems to happen after 2 or 3 lines are drawn just fall straight through Drawing extra lines underneath outher lines doesn’t fix it deleting the line and drawing a new one doesn’t fix it eather
Just like the web version back in the day.
A little laggy when there’s lots of lines, so it could use some optimization. But the track building tools are excellent, and my nostalgia is tingling big time 😋
Amazing Has all the buttons and functions you want Might need to buy a stylus to get that sick precision you need to make a loopdy-loop
The Nostalgia from playing this as a kid is there and now u can do it with the stylus on my phone
We refer the ownership of This Line Rider to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Line Rider and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Line Rider. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Line Rider.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.