Life is Strange is a point-and-click adventure game that follows the story of Maxine Caulfield, a photography student who discovers she has the ability to rewind time. The game is set in the fictional town of Arcadia Bay, Oregon, and features an alternative version of history. The game is divided into five episodes, and was released episodically from January to October 2015.
Life is Strange received generally positive reviews from critics, and was awarded the Game of the Year at the 2016 BAFTA Games Awards.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Life is Strange for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Life is Strange For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Life is Strange for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Life is Strange.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Life is Strange on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Life is Strange and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Life is Strange on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Life is Strange On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SQUARE ENIX LTD|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, February 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Life is Strange ANDROID App Summary
The Life is Strange was developed by the popular developer agency named SQUARE ENIX LTD. They have the Life is Strange in the Adventure category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.00.310, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5352248 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Life is Strange latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, February 6, 2020 was the last date the Life is Strange was updated with new features. If you want to use the Life is Strange on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Life is Strange using the emulator later on.
Life is Strange App Overview and Details
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
– A beautifully written modern adventure game;
– Rewind time to change the course of events;
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
– Striking, hand-painted visuals;
– Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
**Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM**
Examples of devices for a recommended play experience. Lower-end devices may have technical issues, leading to a less than preferable experience, or not support the game at all.
– Samsung Galaxy S7 and up, Note 5 and up
– Google Pixel and Pixel XL and up
– Sony Xperia XZ and up
– HTC 10
– LG V20, G6 and up
– OnePlus 3 & 3T
– Huawei P10 and up
** Reviews and Accolades **
“Most Innovative” – Best of Google Play (2018)
Life is Strange, People’s Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
5/5 “A must-have.” – The Examiner
5/5 “Something truly special.” – International Business Times
“One of the best games I’ve played in years.” – Forbes
10/10 “An impressive coming of age story.” – Darkzero
8/10 “Rare and precious.” – Edge
8.5/10 “OUTSTANDING.” – GameInformer
90% “Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work.” – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 “life is strange has me hooked” – HardcoreGamer
8/10 “.…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream.” – Metro
Features of Life is Strange for PC
1. Life Is Strange is an episodic game that revolutionizes story-based choice and consequence.
2. It allows the player to rewind time and change their choices.
3. The player’s choices and actions affect the game’s outcome.
4. There are multiple endings based on the player’s choices.
5. The game features an original soundtrack.
6. The game is set in the fictional town of Arcadia Bay.
7. The player controls the game’s protagonist, Max Caulfield.
8. The game focuses on Max’s search for her missing friend, Chloe Price.
9. The game is set in present day.
10. The player’s choices have a direct impact on the game’s characters and their relationships.
Whats New In this Life is Strange?
Version 1.9 includes the OS improvements and fixes games bugs. Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at "support.eu.square-enix.com"
I believe that Life is Strange is a powerful and important application that can help people learn more about themselves and the world around them. It has the potential to change lives, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to experience it.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Life is Strange of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Life is Strange Reviews
Can’t seem to move to the next level. Frustrating!
One of the best game I’ve played on any platform.. Other seasons also should be ported to android…
i loved this game so much, the stories are so touching to me…. also the graphics so good…
Journal Issue – can’t get passed the first bit because it cuts the exit option off
When I saw this game pop up in the home screen of the playstore. The game got my attention. Downloaded it and started playing it. The graphics looked amazing. I like how the game was developed for mobile players. Would have gone a 5 stars view if the game didn’t force me to pay money to finish the seasons. If there was something to where the players can play all the seasons. Before having to pay for the full version the gams. Then I can see this game becoming more popular to play.
This is the best game i ever play in my phone. You must try this game
the pause menu isnt showing the buttons completely and i get stuck in it. my screen isnt the right size please help
The best game I have ever played in my life. The graphics is great. A variety storyline i ever played…
I love it ❤️ blablabla
Nice game but fix the problem
We refer the ownership of This Life is Strange to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Life is Strange and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Life is Strange. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Life is Strange.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.