LazyBoard is an iOS keyboard app that makes typing on your iPhone or iPad faster and easier by allowing you to create custom keyboard shortcuts for your most frequently used phrases.
Do you know the technical specifics of LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. ANDROID App Summary
- 2 LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. for PC
- 4 LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard.?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. Reviews
LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. ANDROID App Summary
The LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. application developer is Elsayed Hussein. They listed the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. under the Productivity category on Play Store. The latest user count of the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. is more than 133118. With a 4.5, the latest 2.4.1 of the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. is Thursday, July 14, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Elsayed Hussein|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, July 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. for PC
-LazyBoard is a shortcut keyboard app, it save your email templates, canned support replies, fast for
-You can use LazyBoard for free
-LazyBoard is available for Android and iOS
-LazyBoard has over 100,000 satisfied users
-LazyBoard has been featured on Lifehacker, The Next Web, and Android Police
-LazyBoard is the fastest way to reply to emails
-LazyBoard is the easiest way to manage your email templates
-LazyBoard integrates with Gmail, Outlook, and other email providers
-LazyBoard is the most popular shortcut keyboard app
LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. App Overview and Details
LazyBoard is a shortcut keyboard app, it save your email templates, canned support replies, fast form completion, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, emoji, or anything you type regularly, and just need one tap when inputting.
LazyBoard helps you create different folders with categorized shortcuts and custom quick responses for every aspect of life. Meaning, with LazyBoard you could’ve answered your customer and friend in 1-2 seconds.
• Clipboard folder to track of what you copy into your system’s clipboard, then allows you to easily access them and past them wherever you want.
• Built – In Alphanumeric Keyboard
• Radnom Phrases.
• Sub folders
– … or anything you type regularly, and just need one tap when inputting.
LazyBoard is in also in different language (Spanish & Arabic).
lazyBoard is not a keyboard it is a word board 😉.
– How to use LazyBoard:
To use LazyBoard keyboard you must enable it to appear between other keyboards.
– How to enable LazyBoard keyboard:
Open Settings app >> General management >> Language and input >> On-screen keyboard >> Manage keyboard, then enable LazyBoard click Ok, Ok. and now you can use
LazyBoard keyboard in any app.
– How to Use LazyBoard keyboard:
Open LazyBoard app, click ‘+’ to create either folder, key, or date and time key. by folder you can organize your phrases, where you can create folder for email templates, and another one for chatting frequently used phrases, etc…, then open any app like emailing or messaging apps and start your fun with LazyBoard keyboard.
● Premium Version:
– Adding unlimited phrases.
– Export, import, and share phrases with your friends
– Custom colors for phrases.
We aim to make LazyBoard keyboard very helpful and do what you need, so your feedback is very important for us, so if you have any feedback please send it to [email protected]
Whats New In this LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard.?
– Add setting (on/off) to add space after insert phrase.
– Fix issue when import phrases with new line.
LazyBoard is an excellent phrase keyboard application that allows you to type faster and more accurately. It is very user-friendly and has a clean interface. Overall, LazyBoard is an excellent keyboard application and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a keyboard application.
Downloading and installing the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. Reviews
kamal ka keyboard 😃
Nice app for quick keyword/phrase insertion. Per the dev, that’s the primary purpose; don’t install this if you are looking for a full keyboard with correction/next word predictions.
We refer the ownership of This LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard. and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard.. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the LazyBoard – Phrase Keyboard..
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.