Lander is a city in Wyoming, United States. The population was 7,044 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Fremont County.
We will help you download the Lander for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Lander on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Lander on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Lander, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Lander, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Lander appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Lander by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Lander on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Lander On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 23, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Lander ANDROID App Summary
Lander is the developer of the Lander, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Lander from them is 2.3.0 with over 1968 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Lander is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Lander is Friday, October 23, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Lander on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Lander App Overview and Details
The Lander app allows you to take control of your Cairn XL. Pair your lantern with your phone to access features like variable dimming, strobe mode, sleep timers, full RGB color control and more. The Lander app will give you complete control of your smart Cairn XL Lantern. [Note: the Lander app is free but requires purchase of a Lander Cairn XL. To purchase your Cairn XL please visit https://www.lander.com/cairn-xl-lantern-powerbank.html]
– Remote On/Off
– Variable Dimming Control
– Full RGB Color control
– Set Sleep and wake timers
– Proximity sensors for automatic on/off when in range
– Proximity Battery save mode that automatically adjust light output depending on proximity to lantern.
Features of Lander for PC
1. The Lander app allows you to take control of your Cairn XL.
2. Pair your lantern with your phone to access all the features of the app.
3. The app allows you to dim your lantern, set a timer, and change the light color.
4. You can also use the app to check the battery level and lantern status.
5. The Lander app is available for iOS and Android devices.
6. The app is free to download and use.
7. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
8. The app is reliable and offers a great experience.
9. The app is regularly updated with new features and bug fixes.
10. The app is developed by Cairn, a leading manufacturer of outdoor gear.
Whats New In this Lander?
– UI/UX Improvements
– Works with the new Cairn XL (USB-C) and Boulder lanterns
Lander is a great application for anyone who wants to find out more about their favorite topics. It is also a great tool for research and for keeping up with the latest news.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Lander? Let us know!
Recent Lander Reviews
Decent app with clean looks. The app is nice and clean. Some functionality is lacking. You can only have red light on the lowest setting. Most importantly, there should be a battery percentage at least as an option to turn on. If Lander fixes these two things it would be an easy change to 5 stars.
Aleee nasbash coonin
I love the app. It doesn’t always connect my lights right away and sometimes have to close and reopen the app. I’d love PARTY mode. Rotating through all of the colors at adjustable speed. Aside from that, i love it.
Easy to use. Would just like to see more options: color cycle option, light that flashes to the beat of music, alarm that slowly lights up in the morning
was cool until it wouldn’t find the lantern. uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting bluetooth button did nothing
The app kept crashing for about 2 weeks straight. Now its working great. Thank you!
App doesn’t open. It just crashes. Which makes the product unreliable. Will return my units and purchase a reliable camp light for a fraction of the cost.
Thanks Lander team for quick updates. Now app is working perfectly.
The app had some minor crashing issues until I updated, now it works perfectly. Love the remote control and proximity functions
While there was an app issue, it has been resolved and my app is working perfectly now. Love this app and the lighting products it connects to. It’s so awesome to be able to turn off the light in my tent from my phone.
We refer the ownership of This Lander to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lander and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Smart Travelers, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lander. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lander.
If you have any query about the app or about Smart Travelers, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.